Contributor
Kerry10
0 Kudos

Re: Promotion Code Request Thread

Henny23 wrote:

Can someone please post the code for Week 4?  Thanks.

sending pm.

Contributor
Kerry10
0 Kudos

I need week 1 and 2 code please.

thanks

New User
thetalmid
0 Kudos

I am looking for a week 1 code

Contributor
leaannzle
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am looking for the week 1 code, if anyone has one to spare, I would appreciate it!

Thanks,

Lea Ann

Reader 4
j114
0 Kudos

I just bought a nook and the store did not have the first two weeks of the free summer books does any one have the codes ?

thanks

Jeannie

Reader 4
j114
0 Kudos

code isZAZYYEDE4576

Reader 2
Larly
0 Kudos

I'm new here and still figuring things out - not sure if anyone tried to respond to my post, but noticed my account was set to private. Not sure if that makes a difference, but it's fixed now. Thanks.

Frequent Contributor
PocketGoddess
0 Kudos

I wish that I had found this thread earlier!

I'm very close to a Barnes & Noble store, in fact I have one that is less than half a mile from my office. Unfortunately it's a B&N College store, which means that it doesn't offer in-store reading for nook and they didn't hand out any of the nook promotional codes.

If anyone still has a code left and has any pity for a transportationally-challenged soul (no car!) who can get to a B&N College, store, but not a "real" Barnes & Noble, please PM me.

Thanks to the person who started this thread, it's a great idea. I love what B&N is doing with their in-store promotions, I just wish that they were available in ALL B&N stores.

New User
vacatdog
0 Kudos

I would love a week 1 code... I live 70 miles from my closest two B&N which is just about killing me slowly since I use to have one with 10 miles

I was able to get the other codes but one of the stores never got there week 1 codes (where my nook was purchased of course) and the other store is just out

Reader 4
DebMcNiel
0 Kudos

Hello, I missed week 5 code. I have been in Texas. The B&N is 149 miles from where I am staying. If anyone has a code please pm me. Many thanks  for helping me out. . .  Deb

Reader 4
martin_joerg
0 Kudos

Hi,

if someone have codes for any of weeks 1 through 3 left, I would be really greatful because I missed out on them.

Thank you so much!

Contributor
nagako
0 Kudos

AshD wrote:

Looking for a code if anyone has an extra, thanks

pm sent

Inspired Contributor
bookitID
0 Kudos

PocketGoddess wrote:

I wish that I had found this thread earlier!

I'm very close to a Barnes & Noble store, in fact I have one that is less than half a mile from my office. Unfortunately it's a B&N College store, which means that it doesn't offer in-store reading for nook and they didn't hand out any of the nook promotional codes.

If anyone still has a code left and has any pity for a transportationally-challenged soul (no car!) who can get to a B&N College, store, but not a "real" Barnes & Noble, please PM me.

Thanks to the person who started this thread, it's a great idea. I love what B&N is doing with their in-store promotions, I just wish that they were available in ALL B&N stores.

PM is coming.

Contributor
Alysson
0 Kudos

I was out of state settling my father's estate during this promotion.  I would really like a promotion code for this book if anyone still has one. 

Thank you.

Reader 2
lilikoiFL
0 Kudos

I'd Love a week 1 code if anyone has a spare.  I just bought a nook today and they wouldn't give out any promo codes with it =(   Thanks in advance!

Inspired Contributor
Digivolution
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Does anyone have a Week 2 promo code for Storm Front?

I really enjoyed "Dresden Files" on Scifi and wanted to start checking out the books.

Thank you in advance.

~D.

Early to rise and early to bed makes a man healthy, but socially dead.
Distinguished Correspondent
very-simple
0 Kudos

OK folks...two things:

(1) please make requests for specific week's books in the specific thread - if someone only has week 2 coupons left, they're probably only going to be checking the week 2 thread (unless they obsessively read every thread like myself), not here and you'll end up waiting forever, or even getting skipped over because you didn't follow the fairly simple instructions.  

(2) while the coupons do not expire for another few weeks, the promotion is technically over, which means that most people won't be able to get new coupons in store for any of the weeks.  So unless someone is sitting on a stash of week 1 coupons for some bizarre reason known only to them, most of the 20+ people on this thread are probably going to have to live without the book.  You can obviously keep posting requests, but the odds that they're going to get fulfilled are approaching nil.  

Just a friendly reminder from someone who is completely out of coupons (sorry!).  

Contributor
TJ-New-Orleans
0 Kudos

I'm in the wilds of Wyoming and no where near a store. I would love to get the code for wk1. Thanks for doing this!

Inspired Correspondent
amillio
0 Kudos

I dont have any codes. I went to my local b&n which is about 30 minutes away from home and they told me they are out of all of them. I would appreciate any codes anyone is willing to share. Also, the rep told me that the next update is probably going to have a more font options just in case anyone wants to know.  

Inspired Contributor
bookitID
0 Kudos

amillio wrote:

I dont have any codes. I went to my local b&n which is about 30 minutes away from home and they told me they are out of all of them. I would appreciate any codes anyone is willing to share. Also, the rep told me that the next update is probably going to have a more font options just in case anyone wants to know.  

PM is coming. Since I also have extras of week 3-5, I'm sending them to you too. Otherwise I wouldn't. If you don't need those codes, then let me know.