Since 1997, you’ve been coming to BarnesandNoble.com to discuss everything from Stephen King to writing to Harry Potter. You’ve made our site more than a place to discover your next book: you’ve made it a community. But like all things internet, BN.com is growing and changing. We've said goodbye to our community message boards—but that doesn’t mean we won’t still be a place for adventurous readers to connect and discover.

Now, you can explore the most exciting new titles (and remember the classics) at the Barnes & Noble Book Blog. Check out conversations with authors like Jeff VanderMeer and Gary Shteyngart at the B&N Review, and browse write-ups of the best in literary fiction. Come to our Facebook page to weigh in on what it means to be a book nerd. Browse digital deals on the NOOK blog, tweet about books with us,or self-publish your latest novella with NOOK Press. And for those of you looking for support for your NOOK, the NOOK Support Forums will still be here.

We will continue to provide you with books that make you turn pages well past midnight, discover new worlds, and reunite with old friends. And we hope that you’ll continue to tell us how you’re doing, what you’re reading, and what books mean to you.

Inspired Correspondent
amillio
0 Kudos

Re: Promotion Code Request Thread

Thanks got all of them but 2 now. So if anyone has 2 available please Pm me.

Contributor
Wolfenhex
0 Kudos

Cackhanded wrote:

drgnlady wrote:

A reminder to everyone requesting codes that this thread is only for week 1 codes.  There are separate threads for the other weeks. 

According to my records we now have 15 people requesting codes.  The person who has been waiting the longest at this point is Wolfenhex on page 13.

Thanks for the info. I pm'd wolfenhex to see if they still needed a code.

I replied to Crackhanded PM over a week ago saying that I still need a code, and I have not received a response since.

I still need a code.

Contributor
Kerry10
0 Kudos

DebMcNiel wrote

Hello, I missed week 5 code. I have been in Texas. The B&N is 149 miles from where I am staying. If anyone has a code please pm me. Many thanks  for helping me out. . .  Deb

sending pm

ps do you have a week 1 or 2 code

Contributor
amywood
0 Kudos

I went to my local BN(30 miles from me) and they didn't have any more codes. ANyone have any extras??

Contributor
amywood
0 Kudos

I went to my local BN store which is 30 miles from my home and they didn't have any more codes. Are there any available?? Thanks

Reader 2
MarisaMcCain
0 Kudos

I put up a message a few weeks ago asking for a week 1 code. Does anyone have one? I see people after me getting PM's and was hoping maybe someone still has a code for me... PLEASE:smileyhappy:

Reader 4
wildcat3
0 Kudos

Hello,

I live about a 100 miles from the nearest B&N Store. I would really appreciate a promotional code. :smileyhappy:

New User
disbennd
0 Kudos

Do you have anymore of the weekly codes?  I have been out of the country caring for my father.  I appreciate your help.  Please PM me.

Frequent Contributor
Tuff_Gong
0 Kudos

I don't have any of the promotion codes.  If there are anymore codes left out there, I would greatly appreciate any that you can spare.

"I tell you, we are here on Earth to fart around, and don't let anybody tell you different." -Kurt Vonnegut
Correspondent
bookitID
0 Kudos

Kerry10 wrote:

I need week 1 and 2 code please.

thanks

PM is coming.

Correspondent
bookitID
0 Kudos

Wolfenhex wrote:

Cackhanded wrote:

drgnlady wrote:

A reminder to everyone requesting codes that this thread is only for week 1 codes.  There are separate threads for the other weeks. 

According to my records we now have 15 people requesting codes.  The person who has been waiting the longest at this point is Wolfenhex on page 13.

Thanks for the info. I pm'd wolfenhex to see if they still needed a code.

I replied to Crackhanded PM over a week ago saying that I still need a code, and I have not received a response since.

I still need a code.

PM is coming.

Correspondent
bookitID
0 Kudos

Tuff_Gong wrote:

I don't have any of the promotion codes.  If there are anymore codes left out there, I would greatly appreciate any that you can spare.

PM is coming.

Ok, just sent my last code. Don't have any more codes left for week 1 & 2.

Frequent Contributor
reedfam
0 Kudos

Does anyone else have any weeks 1 & 2? I could use them. Just got my nook Saturday and I would love to get some free books. BookitiD gave me 3&4 already. Thanks in advance!

Contributor
Renee3000
0 Kudos

Just got my Nook...looking for weeks 1,2, and 3.  I have 4 and 5 from other posters (thanks)....

Inspired Contributor
Digivolution
0 Kudos

I'm loking for week 2, the Dresden Files one. :smileywink:

Early to rise and early to bed makes a man healthy, but socially dead.
Reader 2
Jodene222
0 Kudos

I would appreciate a code...just received my nook.

i live an hour from the nearest bn store...

thank you in advance

jodene222@yahoo.com

New User
CRISTYALLENDE
0 Kudos

wEEK 3 CODE IS 44ag6567AJH, DO YOU HAVE WEEK ONE?

New User
CRISTYALLENDE
0 Kudos

i HAVE WEEK 2 3 AND 4, LET ME KNOW IF YOU STILL NEED THEM

i AM LOOKING FOR WEEK 1

THANKS

New User
CRISTYALLENDE
0 Kudos

HI, I have 3 codes except for number one, do you want to swap codes?

Thanks

Contributor
NotReallyHere
0 Kudos

Hi, looking for a code as I would like to get a Nook. Closest B&N is about 40 miles from, and laden with toll roads.

Thanks