Since 1997, you’ve been coming to BarnesandNoble.com to discuss everything from Stephen King to writing to Harry Potter. You’ve made our site more than a place to discover your next book: you’ve made it a community. But like all things internet, BN.com is growing and changing. We've said goodbye to our community message boards—but that doesn’t mean we won’t still be a place for adventurous readers to connect and discover.

Now, you can explore the most exciting new titles (and remember the classics) at the Barnes & Noble Book Blog. Check out conversations with authors like Jeff VanderMeer and Gary Shteyngart at the B&N Review, and browse write-ups of the best in literary fiction. Come to our Facebook page to weigh in on what it means to be a book nerd. Browse digital deals on the NOOK blog, tweet about books with us,or self-publish your latest novella with NOOK Press. And for those of you looking for support for your NOOK, the NOOK Support Forums will still be here.

We will continue to provide you with books that make you turn pages well past midnight, discover new worlds, and reunite with old friends. And we hope that you’ll continue to tell us how you’re doing, what you’re reading, and what books mean to you.

Reader 4
nilov
0 Kudos

Re: Show off your nook!

mynook

Frequent Contributor
JMyers60
0 Kudos

Here is my nook. 

Correspondent
Taxandria
0 Kudos

Ahh I kind of wish I'd bought a black one but at the B&N where I went they didn't ask my preference so I assumed that's all there was.

Nice, crochet! I'm sure I'm no good at that, either lol. I think the prices for the crocheted covers are a bit out of my range but the origami over there looks really cool! *looks at etsy shop*

Just Read: The Strain by Guillermo Del Toro and Chuck Hogan
Reading Now: The Fall by Guillermo Del Toro and Chuck Hogan
Reading Next: ?
Scribe
lkmiller
0 Kudos

Jasini wrote:

I wasn't thinking of buying one, I wanted to make one. That's far more fun.

Oh, I agree.  I was just pointing you to a way to find the actual creator of the bag.

Nallia
Topics: 125
Kudos: 3,236
0 Kudos

Contributor
TinyTink
0 Kudos

Love the skin Nillia. I have been looking at them but just can't seem to choose just one yet. There are to many to choose from.

Can you remove them and change them out then reuse them again?

Live The Life You Love,
Love The Life You Live.
Correspondent
FARIEQUEENE
0 Kudos

Yay, finally got my skin!

Shonda's Nook

"I have the body but of a weak and feeble woman; but I have the heart and stomach of a king."
Correspondent
Taxandria
0 Kudos

Ooh those are both pretty!

I don't think you can reuse the skin once you remove it, but it does come off easily. I know what you mean about choices -- now I want to skin every gagdet I own, lol.

Just Read: The Strain by Guillermo Del Toro and Chuck Hogan
Reading Now: The Fall by Guillermo Del Toro and Chuck Hogan
Reading Next: ?
Inspired Contributor
MrBanballow
0 Kudos

Got a new case today.

... pretty. I like that the little elastic band fits in the margin when open.

... as an added bonus, it makes my nook all that more like a real book, by blocking out the second number on the bottom, leaving me with just the current page number. It may sound stupid, but I can't say how often I catch myself checking out that little ???/??? bit on the bottom.

Currently reading: The Complete Sherlock Holmes Vol 1, Grimm's Fairy Tales
Reader 4
MrsDay
0 Kudos

Just got my nook on Friday.  I named her Sugamama.  She's in a Jaovedge Flip Case, Cherry Blossom.

Reader 4
MrsDay
0 Kudos

tried to link my pics from Flickr...but they're not showing up. *sigh*