Reader 2
hedrider
0 Kudos

Wanted: Weeks 1-5 Promotion Codes

I just got my nook friday and am just hearing about this today.  If anyone has any extras of any of the weeks I'd love to use them.

I'd appreciate it very much!

Thanks!

Contributor
hereticrick
0 Kudos

Re: Wanted: Weeks 1-5 Promotion Codes

Check your local Barnes and Noble for extras.  But do it today, after 6/21 you won't be able to redeem the codes. 

Inspired Bibliophile
FrogAlum
0 Kudos

hereticrick wrote:

Check your local Barnes and Noble for extras.  But do it today, after 6/21 you won't be able to redeem the codes. 

You have until August to redeem the codes.

Inspired Bibliophile
FrogAlum
0 Kudos

[ Edited ]

hedrider wrote:

I just got my nook friday and am just hearing about this today.  If anyone has any extras of any of the weeks I'd love to use them.

I'd appreciate it very much!

Thanks!

You need to make your request in the threads already in this forum for that purpose, there are a lot of people that have been in line for a while already for these codes.

Contributor
hereticrick
0 Kudos

Through August?  Where'd you get that information from?  The coupons themselves say that they are only good through 6/21, though my manager thought he might have heard something about that being extended to the end of June...but not all the way to August. 

Doug_Pardee
Kudos: 3,957
0 Kudos

[ Edited ]

hereticrick wrote:

Through August?  Where'd you get that information from?

From Barnes & Noble: http://bookclubs.barnesandnoble.com/t5/NOOK-General-Discussion/Week-4-Promotion-Request-Thread-Home-...

Contributor
hereticrick
0 Kudos

Ah, thanks!  Somehow that didn't make it's way down the pipeline to my store!

Doug_Pardee
Kudos: 3,957
0 Kudos

Forums can be informative

[ Edited ]

hereticrick wrote:

Somehow that didn't make it's way down the pipeline to my store!

That seems to be a common theme. The staff at the various stores aren't following these forums.

There's a lot to be learned here as to what's going on, and what kind of problems NOOK owners are experiencing. I think it'd be helpful if someone at each store kept an eye on these forums. Heck, there's more than just NOOK forums here, too.

By the way, don't feel too bad. One of the stores near me threw all of their vouchers out because they thought that the promotion was over in early June. I don't know where they got that idea. By the time they learned otherwise, all they had were Week 5 vouchers that had just arrived, and they were handing them out during Week 4 because they didn't have anything else. :smileyindifferent: