Since 1997, you’ve been coming to BarnesandNoble.com to discuss everything from Stephen King to writing to Harry Potter. You’ve made our site more than a place to discover your next book: you’ve made it a community. But like all things internet, BN.com is growing and changing. We've said goodbye to our community message boards—but that doesn’t mean we won’t still be a place for adventurous readers to connect and discover.

Now, you can explore the most exciting new titles (and remember the classics) at the Barnes & Noble Book Blog. Check out conversations with authors like Jeff VanderMeer and Gary Shteyngart at the B&N Review, and browse write-ups of the best in literary fiction. Come to our Facebook page to weigh in on what it means to be a book nerd. Browse digital deals on the NOOK blog, tweet about books with us,or self-publish your latest novella with NOOK Press. And for those of you looking for support for your NOOK, the NOOK Support Forums will still be here.

We will continue to provide you with books that make you turn pages well past midnight, discover new worlds, and reunite with old friends. And we hope that you’ll continue to tell us how you’re doing, what you’re reading, and what books mean to you.

Reader 2
Cassottobabe
0 Kudos

Re: Week 2 - Promotion Request Thread - Storm Front - Please no OT

Hi all!

My local B&N was out of Week 2 codes - I'm hoping someone may have an extra to spare?

I would *really* super duper appreciate it !!    :smileyhappy:

Fingers crossed!!

Doug_Pardee
Kudos: 4,015
0 Kudos

Cassottobabe wrote:

Hi all!

My local B&N was out of Week 2 codes - I'm hoping someone may have an extra to spare?

I would *really* super duper appreciate it !!    :smileyhappy:

Fingers crossed!!

You have a PM.

Reader 2
0 Kudos

Same here went in with my nook and they were all out of them.....anyone able to help? Thanks in advance!

New User
Cw19
0 Kudos

I'm from the UK, so there is no way I can get to a Barnes and Noble store, but I'd love to get a code for week 2 if anyone has a spare. Thanks in advance!

Distinguished Scribe
sub_rosa
0 Kudos

I also need a Week 2 code for the Storm Front book - seems the code I got at the store was for Week 1 book, the Ladies No. 1 Detective Agency which I already had...

Don't buy from Random House, Macmillan, or Penguin until the agency model is COMPLETELY dead.
Inspired Contributor
writeway
0 Kudos

If anyone still has a code I'd appreciate it.  Getting to a B&N is a bit difficult for me.  Thanks!

Frequent Contributor
MrPine
0 Kudos

i would like a code as well. the closest b and n for me is an hour and half away.

on saturday i grabbed my nook and went to go there, but by the time i got to where it was, it was closed.

needless to say i was sad.

so a code for this would be appreciated.

thanks

Don't Worry, I'm The Doctor!
Bibliophile
bklvr896
0 Kudos

sub_rosa wrote:

I also need a Week 2 code for the Storm Front book - seems the code I got at the store was for Week 1 book, the Ladies No. 1 Detective Agency which I already had...

I'm sending you a PM with a code.

Bibliophile
bklvr896
0 Kudos

writeway wrote:

If anyone still has a code I'd appreciate it.  Getting to a B&N is a bit difficult for me.  Thanks!

I'm PMing you my last code.

BTW, everyone, I went in today to get the latest code, but they don't have it yet, they gave me a couple of the 2nd week's codes, so there may still be a chance to get the 2nd's week code if you can get to a store today.

New User
rob15
0 Kudos

Hi does anyone still have any promotional codes left? Would they still work if activated at this time?  I got tied down with family members visiting and forgot to drive down to the store.  I would really appreciate it!

Scribe
03FLHT2
0 Kudos

MrPine wrote

I would like a code as well. the closest b and n for me is an hour and half away.

on Saturday I grabbed my nook and went to go there, but by the time I got to where it was, it was closed.

needless to say I was sad.

so a code for this would be appreciated.

PM messages sent

Check your messages sending code right after this.

Sorry will be all out of Week Two Codes

Correspondent
chefclaire
0 Kudos

OK- any codes left for Week 2?  I just got my nook as a gift Wednesday, and thought that the new codes came out on Fridays, not Mondays- so I went today, and I got Week 3, not Week 2.  Does anyone still have a spare Week 2 for me?  I'd really appreciate it! I was looking forward to getting this book!

Thanks!

Distinguished Scribe
sub_rosa
0 Kudos

bklvr896 wrote:

I'm sending you a PM with a code.

Code received, book downloaded - and THANK YOU very much!

Don't buy from Random House, Macmillan, or Penguin until the agency model is COMPLETELY dead.
Inspired Correspondent
MusicmanGG
0 Kudos

chefclaire wrote:

OK- any codes left for Week 2?  I just got my nook as a gift Wednesday, and thought that the new codes came out on Fridays, not Mondays- so I went today, and I got Week 3, not Week 2.  Does anyone still have a spare Week 2 for me?  I'd really appreciate it! I was looking forward to getting this book!

Thanks!

I will be sending you a PM with a code right after this.....

Contributor
Msmusicteacher
0 Kudos

290 wrote:

Same here went in with my nook and they were all out of them.....anyone able to help? Thanks in advance!

I will PM you a code. 

Contributor
Msmusicteacher
0 Kudos

Cw19 wrote:

I'm from the UK, so there is no way I can get to a Barnes and Noble store, but I'd love to get a code for week 2 if anyone has a spare. Thanks in advance!

I will PM you a code.

Correspondent
chefclaire
0 Kudos

MusicmanGG wrote:

chefclaire wrote:

Thanks!

I will be sending you a PM with a code right after this.....

Thanks so much Musicman! Got it!

New User
rob15
0 Kudos

Sorry just made my profile public, don't know if that was a problem. 

New User
Cw19
0 Kudos

Thanks loads for sending me one! I'm a big fan of jim butcher.

Inspired Contributor
book_werm
0 Kudos

Hi All,

If anyone still has a week 2 code, I would greatly appreciate it!  My only excuse is that I was really busy last week and completely forgot to go to B&N to get one.  :-(  However, I'm going to B&N this morning to pick up the week 3 code, so will definitely grab extras to return the favor!!  Thanks!