Since 1997, you’ve been coming to BarnesandNoble.com to discuss everything from Stephen King to writing to Harry Potter. You’ve made our site more than a place to discover your next book: you’ve made it a community. But like all things internet, BN.com is growing and changing. We've said goodbye to our community message boards—but that doesn’t mean we won’t still be a place for adventurous readers to connect and discover.

Now, you can explore the most exciting new titles (and remember the classics) at the Barnes & Noble Book Blog. Check out conversations with authors like Jeff VanderMeer and Gary Shteyngart at the B&N Review, and browse write-ups of the best in literary fiction. Come to our Facebook page to weigh in on what it means to be a book nerd. Browse digital deals on the NOOK blog, tweet about books with us,or self-publish your latest novella with NOOK Press. And for those of you looking for support for your NOOK, the NOOK Support Forums will still be here.

We will continue to provide you with books that make you turn pages well past midnight, discover new worlds, and reunite with old friends. And we hope that you’ll continue to tell us how you’re doing, what you’re reading, and what books mean to you.

Reader
kopmvp
0 Kudos

Re: Week 2 - Promotion Request Thread - Storm Front - Please no OT

I, too, would love to get the Storm Front promotion code.  They were all out, and of course, this is the one book I'm really looking forward to reading. 

Reader 2
AshD
0 Kudos

Looking for a code if anyone has one available, thanks

Correspondent
bookitID
0 Kudos

IPAD wrote:

Hello, Could someone send me a code for the week 2 book.  My wife is recovering from cancer surgery and likes reading books on the BN app.  We live about 60 miles from the nearest BN bricks and mortar.

Thanks

Chuck

PM is coming.

Correspondent
bookitID

jsilvrs wrote:

If anyone has an extra week 2 code, I would really appreciate it.

PM is coming.

Scribe
03FLHT2
0 Kudos

will be sending  a code PM

Anthony

Reader 2
weiswomen
0 Kudos

Just bought my nook the other day and missed the first 2 promotions - would love to get a code for this book!

Reader 4
dixieoutlaw
0 Kudos

Request a promotion code for week 2.  I have been overseas and missed the beginnign couple of weeks of this promotion.  Thanks.

gary

Reader
mutantsfornukes
0 Kudos

I was out of town for work and missed this one.  I would appreciate a code if available.

Thank you.

Reader 2
Maureen59
0 Kudos

I would greatly appreciate a week 2 code number.  I can be emailed at maureen@moconnellcpa.com

New User
Can_do_mom
0 Kudos

Hello!

I am the proud new owner of a nook and would love a promotion code for week 2 if any are still available.

Thanks so much!

Reader 2
Katalog
0 Kudos

I would greatly appreciate the promotional access code for Storm Front.

As I am still recovering from a stroke I experienced in 2008, it's not always easy to make the fifty miles round trip journey to the nearest B&N. Thanks for your help.

Correspondent
bookitID
0 Kudos

03FLHT2 wrote:

will be sending  a code PM

Anthony

Who did you sent the code to?

There are more requesters for the book, so it would be nice to determine who received the code already.

Scribe
03FLHT2
0 Kudos

[ Edited ]

AngieG, I tagged her- so to make sure it wasn't duplicated, she thanked me unlike some of the others that I have sent a code to. 

New User
fireweaver
0 Kudos

to those of you helping find some spare access codes, thanks very much...and do you have one more??  i totally love this book, and lent out my copy of it quite a while ago to someone who never gave it back.  :smileysad:

Wordsmith
Michael-V
0 Kudos

[ Edited ]

@All,

Update

We will continue to distribute vouchers until June 20 and customers can continue to redeem vouchers after that because the promotion was pushed back from the original launch date.  The expiration date printed on the voucher is no longer valid.  The new expiration date is August 1, 2010.  We will make sure you have lots of time to redeem your vouchers. So keep enjoying the promo!

Your Admin.,

Michael-V

Reader
kRIStin725
0 Kudos

I bought my nook last week, would like to have the code for week 2.  Anyone have it?  Thanks in advance.  The NOOK is the best thing ever.

Contributor
MaverickNY
0 Kudos

I just bought my Nook as well and my Barnes and Noble will only give out current coupons.  I received weeks 3 and 4 and would love to have weeks 1 and 2 if there is anyone out there that would like to share a code.  Thanks for your consideration.

Contributor
CrazyLadyLC
0 Kudos

Like other posts I have read, I too just purchased my Nook.  I have been able to get Week's 1, 3 and 4 codes, but not Week 2.  If I could get that code, it would be so awesome.  I have an extra Week 4 if anyone needs that one or knows someone who does.  My fingers are crossed!! 

Contributor
GeoBernd
0 Kudos

Just joined the nook community today.

If someone has an extra code for me that would be awesome...

Many thanks

New User
robot42
0 Kudos

I am a brand new nook owner and just found out about the e-books for the previous weeks. I recieved the book three promotion when i bought my e-book, and now i need weeks one and two. I would especially appriciate a week two code, my friend says that Storm Front is a great read. Thanks in advance.