Since 1997, you’ve been coming to BarnesandNoble.com to discuss everything from Stephen King to writing to Harry Potter. You’ve made our site more than a place to discover your next book: you’ve made it a community. But like all things internet, BN.com is growing and changing. We've said goodbye to our community message boards—but that doesn’t mean we won’t still be a place for adventurous readers to connect and discover.

Now, you can explore the most exciting new titles (and remember the classics) at the Barnes & Noble Book Blog. Check out conversations with authors like Jeff VanderMeer and Gary Shteyngart at the B&N Review, and browse write-ups of the best in literary fiction. Come to our Facebook page to weigh in on what it means to be a book nerd. Browse digital deals on the NOOK blog, tweet about books with us,or self-publish your latest novella with NOOK Press. And for those of you looking for support for your NOOK, the NOOK Support Forums will still be here.

We will continue to provide you with books that make you turn pages well past midnight, discover new worlds, and reunite with old friends. And we hope that you’ll continue to tell us how you’re doing, what you’re reading, and what books mean to you.

Distinguished Correspondent
Saint_Nookolas
0 Kudos

Re: Week 2 - Promotion Request Thread - Storm Front - Please no OT

I missed Weeks 1-3 and my BN store no longer has the codes/vouchers.  If anyone has extras that aren't already spoken for by someone more deserving, please let me know via a PM.  If not, that's OK too.  Win some, lose some, I guess.

Thanks for your help!

Contributor
Mally29
0 Kudos

Would love it if anyone has extra for week 2. My store is out. Thanks!

michelle

New User
Favreon
0 Kudos

I would appreciate a week 2 code if anyone has 1 to share. Got my Nook last weekend as an early Father's Day gift but didn't find out about the promotion until I checked out a Nook Facebook link. Had taken my Nook on the road with me this week for work abd stopped at a B&N 300 miles from home in Rockford, IL and the fantastic lady at the Nook display fixed me up with weeks 4 & 5.

I entered the codes and it said they were added to my library but couldn't download them that night due to issues with B&N network as well as having internet probs at the hotel I was at. The following night I went to download them but they were not in my library. I called B&N customer service and the lady was able to not only help me with my week 4 & 5 issue, but took 5 minutes to find me a week 3 (turned out to be One Shot which I had just finished reading in paperback 3-4 weeks earlier).

Thanks in advance if anyone can help.

Contributor
killertofu
0 Kudos

Hi everyone,

Does anyone have a spare Week 2 pomo code for Storm Front? I enjoyed the sampler and would definitely like to continue reading this.

I live in Quebec, Canada and I'm too far away from the closest Barnes and Noble to have gone in-store for this promotion.

Your help would be much appreciated!

Thanks. :smileyhappy:

killertofu

New User
thetalmid
0 Kudos

I am looking for a week 2 code

Frequent Contributor
PocketGoddess
0 Kudos

If there are any codes left I would sincerely appreciate one. I'm very close to a B&N College store, but they're not participating in the promotion. I don't have a car, so no way to get to a "real" Barnes & Noble store.

Thanks!

Contributor
CrazyLadyLC
0 Kudos

I would love to get the code for this book.  While I don't live far from a Barnes & Noble store and I have tried to get the code that way, I am getting nowhere.  I purchased my Nook after the start of the promotion, so I am playing catch up - with no luck.  This book looks very good and I have heard good things about it.  I considered purchasing it, but decided to try one more time to get the code. 

If anyone has an extra, please know that I would really appreciate it if you opted to send it to me!!

Frequent Contributor
Linda54660
0 Kudos

weiswomen wrote:

Just bought my nook the other day and missed the first 2 promotions - would love to get a code for this book!

Sending PM.

Frequent Contributor
Linda54660
0 Kudos

dixieoutlaw wrote:

Request a promotion code for week 2.  I have been overseas and missed the beginnign couple of weeks of this promotion.  Thanks.

gary

Sending you a PM.

Contributor
nagako
0 Kudos

mutantsfornukes wrote:

I was out of town for work and missed this one.  I would appreciate a code if available.

Thank you.

PM sent

Frequent Contributor
reba115
0 Kudos

[ Edited ]

pm sent  to Mally29

Frequent Contributor
reba115
0 Kudos

CrazyLadyLC

pm sent

Inspired Contributor
Digivolution
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Does anyone have a Week 2 promo code for Storm Front?

I really enjoyed "Dresden Files" on Scifi and wanted to start checking out the books.

Thank you in advance.

~D.

Early to rise and early to bed makes a man healthy, but socially dead.
Contributor
CrazyLadyLC
0 Kudos

A Very Kind Person thought she was helping me out with the code I needed, but it turned out to be a code for Week 3 instead of Week 2, so I am still waiting - still hopeful. If anyone has a code for Week 2, I would be so thankful.
Contributor
TJ-New-Orleans
0 Kudos

I'm in Wyoming and do not have access to an actual BN store. I would really like to get the wk 2 code. Thanks for your help!

Inspired Contributor
Fantolay
0 Kudos

I purchased my Nook after this promotion had started, and of course missed the early promos.

I would LOVE to have this promo because I am extremely interested in reading this book. If anyone has one to spare or knows they wouldn't like this book, I will be forever indebted :-)

Thanks

Inspired Contributor
Digivolution
0 Kudos

Digivolution wrote:

Hi All,

Does anyone have a Week 2 promo code for Storm Front?

I really enjoyed "Dresden Files" on Scifi and wanted to start checking out the books.

Thank you in advance.

~D.

Anyone? Bueller?

Early to rise and early to bed makes a man healthy, but socially dead.
Inspired Correspondent
amillio
0 Kudos

If anyone has a code left for week 2 I would really appreciate it. The two closest B&N to me are 20 to 30 minutes away. I have drove to both of them and neither one of them had any promotion codes left.