Since 1997, you’ve been coming to BarnesandNoble.com to discuss everything from Stephen King to writing to Harry Potter. You’ve made our site more than a place to discover your next book: you’ve made it a community. But like all things internet, BN.com is growing and changing. We've said goodbye to our community message boards—but that doesn’t mean we won’t still be a place for adventurous readers to connect and discover.

Now, you can explore the most exciting new titles (and remember the classics) at the Barnes & Noble Book Blog. Check out conversations with authors like Jeff VanderMeer and Gary Shteyngart at the B&N Review, and browse write-ups of the best in literary fiction. Come to our Facebook page to weigh in on what it means to be a book nerd. Browse digital deals on the NOOK blog, tweet about books with us,or self-publish your latest novella with NOOK Press. And for those of you looking for support for your NOOK, the NOOK Support Forums will still be here.

We will continue to provide you with books that make you turn pages well past midnight, discover new worlds, and reunite with old friends. And we hope that you’ll continue to tell us how you’re doing, what you’re reading, and what books mean to you.

Inspired Bibliophile
FrogAlum

Week 2 - Promotion Request Thread - Storm Front - Please no OT

[ Edited ]

It looks like this is going to get confusing if we don't split the weeks..  Please no OT posts as it can already get a little hectic here...

This thread is for week 2 (Codes available @ BN stores on 5/24)

Storm Front (Dresden Files Series #1)

As always, if you need a code, let us know you do and telling us why doesn't hurt either.  I would imagine there will be more demand for this book as so many of us already had the first book.

IF you still need the week 1 code, please post to the original thread (link below) as some of us still have those available.

Week 1 Promotion Code Request Thread (

Week 1 Promotion Code Request Thread ( The No. 1 Ladies' Detective Agency)

Please, use this thread to let us know if you live far from a B&N store.  I'd really like to keep this in some kind of order.  :smileyhappy:

For those that have been kind enough to give up their codes, please 'reply' and 'quote' the post of the person you are sending the code to, if only to say "XXXXXX you have a PM."  This way, we will not duplicate codes to any one person.

Make sure you PM the code, if you post it here, it will be used before the intended party ever sees it.  I have checked and these coupons do not say 'non-transferable' any place on them.  In fact, I discussed the situation with my local store when I went back yesterday and they gave me a few extra for the cause...

So if you want a code:

• Post your request
  • You might give us some information regarding your situation
  • Wait for a reply here and check you PM

If you are giving a code:

• Read through the entire thread, this is the only way to make sure someone has not already received their code.
  • Reply to their post (please quote them so we know who you responded to) with a short message
  • PM the code to them, do NOT post it in the public forum.

Inspired Contributor
Pebbles730
0 Kudos

Re: Week 2 - Promotion Request Thread - Storm Front - Please no OT

I'm going to B&N tomorrow night to get the code.  Are they all the same code on the sheet or do different sheets have different codes?  Just wondering so that I can ask for more if need be.

Frequent Contributor
Linda54660
0 Kudos

Each week is different.  The coupon will state "Week X" at the top of the coupon, so be sure you are getting "Week 2".

Nallia
Topics: 125
Kudos: 3,238
0 Kudos

I will be at B&N a few times this week and will try to get some extra vouchers.  On Friday, the rep at the NOOK counter wouldn't give me any extras, even when I explained why I wanted them (I'm really not sure what he thought he was protecting B&N from, since I can only use it once on my own account.  But whatever...), so I will stop in at different times or go to a couple of different stores.  I have 4 stores within 15 minutes of my house.  :smileyhappy:

Frequent Contributor
iharley
0 Kudos

I'd appreciate a code. I'm living over 100 miles away from my nearest B&N.

Frequent Contributor
trisha48
0 Kudos

Hi,

If anyone has a code they are not using, I would appreciate one.

I am not able to go to the store frquently as it's not that convenient.

I just got my nook on fri and i am loving it!

Thanks so much.

Trish

Inspired Wordsmith
mykoffee
0 Kudos

If anyone has a spare code I would love one,  my closest B&N is an hour's drive away.   I will be going into town not this week but next and can return the favor!

Linda

Contributor
Rena7
0 Kudos

If anyone can spare a code I would love one. I don't think I will be going to town this week. It is about 40 miles to my barnes and noble. Thanks.
Distinguished Scribe
schatzieWI
0 Kudos

If anyone can get a code for me, I would appreciate it. My local B&N is 45 miles away. I will try to get there week 3 or 4 and reciprocate.

Inspired Contributor
bermygirlJS
0 Kudos

Hello all,  I am sitting out here in the middle of the Atlantic, no B&N for at least 550 miles.  Would greatly appreciate a code.  Thanks much!

Contributor
SherylNantus
0 Kudos

I'd also like to request a code.

I live about an hour away from a B&N and I'm not sure if I'll be able to get out there before the end of the week and the expiration time.

Sucks being a one-car household with no B&N nearby.

:smileysad:

Please and thank you!

Sheryl

Distinguished Wordsmith
Josienjoe
0 Kudos

I would also like to request a week 2 code.  I'm out of the country until next week.

Thank you.

Inspired Contributor
tweezle
0 Kudos

I'd really appreciate a code. My closest B&N is about 60 miles away. There's no way I'm going to make it there this week with the holiday coming.

Thanks so much!

Theresa

“Reading gives us someplace to go when we have to stay where we are.” - Mason Cooley
**3 NOOKS with 3 separate accounts in one household.**
Frequent Contributor
klv84
0 Kudos

I would love a code I am 75 miles away from a store.  Thanks!!!

Contributor
AustinRC
0 Kudos

Hi - I'm in Seoul for work for the month of May, but I'd love a code for Storm Front if someone had an extra.

Many thanks,

Austin

Frequent Contributor
_deb_
0 Kudos

Out of town for work this week and would SO appreciate a code for this book.  Thanks!

Hope to see you later at...

Contributor
eilujJT
0 Kudos

I'd like a code too if possible. I live in Canada, so unfortunately no Barnes and Noble stores here :smileysad: Thanks to everyone for their help! It's much appreciated!

Reader 2
I_Love_to_read79
0 Kudos

I would sincerely appreciate a code for this book.  I live about 50 miles away from the nearest Barnes and Noble and will not have time to make the trek this week.  Thanks in advance for any help with this:smileyhappy:

Distinguished Scribe
luvbooksCM
0 Kudos

I could also use a code if soneone has an extra one.

Thanks!

Contributor
Msmusicteacher
0 Kudos

iharley - check your PM.  I have emailed you a code for this week's book.