Since 1997, you’ve been coming to BarnesandNoble.com to discuss everything from Stephen King to writing to Harry Potter. You’ve made our site more than a place to discover your next book: you’ve made it a community. But like all things internet, BN.com is growing and changing. We've said goodbye to our community message boards—but that doesn’t mean we won’t still be a place for adventurous readers to connect and discover.

Now, you can explore the most exciting new titles (and remember the classics) at the Barnes & Noble Book Blog. Check out conversations with authors like Jeff VanderMeer and Gary Shteyngart at the B&N Review, and browse write-ups of the best in literary fiction. Come to our Facebook page to weigh in on what it means to be a book nerd. Browse digital deals on the NOOK blog, tweet about books with us,or self-publish your latest novella with NOOK Press. And for those of you looking for support for your NOOK, the NOOK Support Forums will still be here.

We will continue to provide you with books that make you turn pages well past midnight, discover new worlds, and reunite with old friends. And we hope that you’ll continue to tell us how you’re doing, what you’re reading, and what books mean to you.

Reader
MGonz
0 Kudos

Re: Week 3 - Promotion Request Thread - One Shot - Please no OT

If anyone can please spare a code I would appreciate it, I was at b&n yesterday but they didnt have week 3 and I live about half an hour from the nearest bn and won't have time to go back with work. Thanks alot!!

Contributor
Tamask
0 Kudos

I need a week 3 code, please. I live almost 1 hour away from a B&N.

Thank you!

Frequent Contributor
trisha48
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you have an extra code to share, I would appreciate one.

The B&N nearest me is not that convenient for me to go to weekly.

Thank you so much!

Trish

Contributor
DCGrams
0 Kudos

Hi,

I live 60 miles from the nearest B & N.  I would really like to have a code for week 3 promotion.  Would someone adopt me?  I am retired and live in the boonies.  I really enjoy using my Nook. Thanks

Frequent Contributor
GonnaTri
0 Kudos

iharley wrote:

I would like a code, please. It's 100+ miles to my nears B&N.

iharley i private messaged you a code for week 3. enjoy.

Inspired Contributor
Sapphire329
0 Kudos

Can I please get a code for this week's book. I don't live that far from a B&N store but because I have to travel for work this week and next week I won't be able to pick up code.

Thank you in advance

Contributor
luv2readKY
0 Kudos

Hi,

I'd like to request a code for week 3 please...I live 50 miles from the nearest B&N store and get to the store very infrequently.  Thanks!

Theresa

Bibliophile
bklvr896
0 Kudos

rewards4u wrote:

I would like a code please :smileywink:  I live about 75 miles from the nearest B&N.  I was on vacation last week and got to visit a B&N.  They were a little stingy with their codes so I only had 1 extra one that I was able to share here.

Thanks!!!

I'm PMing a code now.

Contributor
AustinRC
0 Kudos

I'm stuck in Seoul for another week for work.  I'd love a code for week three, if anyone has one.

Many thanks!

Austin

Bibliophile
bklvr896
0 Kudos

sthflgrrl wrote:

live to far from the nearest bn may i please have a code for week three thank you in advance

I'm PMing you a code now.

Bibliophile
bklvr896
0 Kudos

Rena7 wrote:

I would love a code if anyone can spare one.  I live 40 miles from a b&n.  Thank you.

You have a PM.

Bibliophile
bklvr896
0 Kudos

timetravel wrote:

I would greatly appreciate a code for this book. I'm about  miles and there is no way I can make the trip this week.

You have a PM.

Contributor
Gegatso
0 Kudos

AustinRC wrote:

I'm stuck in Seoul for another week for work.  I'd love a code for week three, if anyone has one.

Many thanks!

Austin

PM Sent

Inspired Wordsmith
Ozman69
0 Kudos

Would appreciate a code if anyone has one.  I don't think I'll be able to make the drive to the nearest B&N this week sadly.

The above is based upon my opinion... yours may vary!
Inspired Contributor
book_werm
0 Kudos

deb53WA wrote:

Could I please have the code for Week 3?  I live too far away from a BN.  Thanks so much.

deb53WA - I sent you a PM with a code.  Enjoy!

Inspired Contributor
book_werm
0 Kudos

eilujJT wrote:

If anyone can spare an extra code, I would love one. I live in Canada and no B & N here, unfortunately :smileysad:

eilujJT - I have sent you a PM with a code.  Enjoy!

Inspired Contributor
book_werm
0 Kudos

Josienjoe wrote:

I would love a week 3 code, please.  I am out of the US until next week.  Thank you so much.

I sent you a PM.  Enjoy!

Inspired Contributor
book_werm
0 Kudos

_AV wrote:

Id like a code. I live about 2-3 hours away from the nearest B&N. also living in an area that bases its money off of tourism im needed at work everyday due to the beginning of summer. please and thank you :smileyhappy:

I just sent you a PM with a code.  Enjoy!

Inspired Contributor
book_werm
0 Kudos

tnbsmommy wrote:

I'd like to get a code too. Background, I live too far away, and although I have a friend who works near the B&N Closest to me(45 minutes, but only have one reliable car in our household) she went by there today, and wasn't even given a code for HER, she was told you had to have your nook, and go on B&N.com, that they don't have any codes to just give out there?!?! So, if I ever get up there I will go argue with them, but for now, can I please have the code? I hate having to ask every week, but that would be why.

Thanks!

I sent you a PM with a code.  Enjoy!

(p.s. your friend doesn't need a nook, just a device with the B&N reader app installed - like an iPhone or Blackberry.  Hopefully she can try again and you can pay this forward to others in need!)

Inspired Contributor
book_werm
0 Kudos

SherylNantus wrote:

I'd like to request a code as well - unfortunately the only B&N is a good hour's drive away from us and we've only the one car!

please and thank you and a thousand good karma points to everyone helping out those of us who can't get into the stores!

:smileyhappy:

I sent you a PM with a code.  Enjoy!