Since 1997, you’ve been coming to BarnesandNoble.com to discuss everything from Stephen King to writing to Harry Potter. You’ve made our site more than a place to discover your next book: you’ve made it a community. But like all things internet, BN.com is growing and changing. We've said goodbye to our community message boards—but that doesn’t mean we won’t still be a place for adventurous readers to connect and discover.

Now, you can explore the most exciting new titles (and remember the classics) at the Barnes & Noble Book Blog. Check out conversations with authors like Jeff VanderMeer and Gary Shteyngart at the B&N Review, and browse write-ups of the best in literary fiction. Come to our Facebook page to weigh in on what it means to be a book nerd. Browse digital deals on the NOOK blog, tweet about books with us,or self-publish your latest novella with NOOK Press. And for those of you looking for support for your NOOK, the NOOK Support Forums will still be here.

We will continue to provide you with books that make you turn pages well past midnight, discover new worlds, and reunite with old friends. And we hope that you’ll continue to tell us how you’re doing, what you’re reading, and what books mean to you.

Correspondent
bayboatin
0 Kudos

Re: Week 3 - Promotion Request Thread - One Shot - Please no OT

I would love to have a week 3 code. There is no B & N either close or convenient to get to.

Thanks for all of you who help the rest of us!

Frequent Contributor
Tisha_PA
0 Kudos

bayboatin wrote:

I would love to have a week 3 code. There is no B & N either close or convenient to get to.

Thanks for all of you who help the rest of us!

Sending you a code now

New User
BonafideZulu
0 Kudos

If anyone has an extra week 3 code, It would be much appreciated!

flyingtoastr
Topics: 55
Kudos: 2,976
0 Kudos

BonafideZulu wrote:

If anyone has an extra week 3 code, It would be much appreciated!

In the mail. :smileyhappy:

Contributor
Bigwill
0 Kudos

I have four extra codes for Week 3.  I'm really interested in codes in Weeks 1 and 2 (especially 1--I posted a request there, but haven't heard back).

If anyone needs a code for Week 3, PM me, and I'll send you one.

Also, if anyone has codes for either Week 1 or Week 2, I'd really appreciate it.

Thanks!

Contributor
greenrainbowc
0 Kudos

Hi everyone,

I can't make it to a Barnes and Noble this week, so I'd really appreciate anyone who could give me an extra code they may have!  thanks in advance!!! :smileyhappy:

Frequent Contributor
kt328
0 Kudos

@geenrainbowc you have a pm,

Reader 2
2boysproudmom
0 Kudos

If you still have a code, I'd be thrilled to have one...I just got my nook today and won't be able to get to B&N for another week or so....thanks so much.

2boysproudmom

Frequent Contributor
kt328
0 Kudos

@2boysproudmum you have a pm.

Frequent Contributor
YvonneReviews
0 Kudos

I've been out of town this week and unable to get to a B&N for my code.  If anyone has a spare code, I'd be very appreciative.  Thank you!

Click to join EReaders Unite!
Frequent Contributor
nook_fan
0 Kudos

YvonneReviews you have a PM.

Distinguished Correspondent
Rav_Bunneh
0 Kudos

I went to my local B&N today at Ala Moana mall on Oahu and they finally had covers, yay! But I could not find any of these promo things for the free book. How do you get a code and how do you use them? I looked at the special glass nook station, customer service desk and cashier. :/ 

Maybe being in Hawaii they are not getting here on time or maybe the tourists are snagging em? idk

Distinguished Correspondent
very-simple
0 Kudos

Rav_Bunneh wrote:

I went to my local B&N today at Ala Moana mall on Oahu and they finally had covers, yay! But I could not find any of these promo things for the free book. How do you get a code and how do you use them? I looked at the special glass nook station, customer service desk and cashier. :/ 

Maybe being in Hawaii they are not getting here on time or maybe the tourists are snagging em? idk

Did you ask someone?  Many B&Ns keep them behind the counter and you have to actually ask for one. 
Doug_Pardee
Kudos: 4,015
0 Kudos

[ Edited ]
Rav_Bunneh wrote:

How do you get a code and how do you use them?

You're supposed to show your NOOK (or other gizmo that can read B&N e-books) to someone and they'll give you this week's coupon. At many stores they aren't requiring you to show your NOOK, and at some they just have a stack of coupons sitting out on the counter.

The coupon has a code number and the simple instructions: go to http://bn.com/redeem, log in to your B&N account, and enter your access code. Bingo, it's added to your library. Then all you need to do is "Check for new B&N content" on your NOOK.

Details here: Unbound Blog, Promo page.

If you can't get a coupon at your B&N, you can ask on the appropriate thread here—we have one for each week; this one is for week 3. At this point Week 1 seems a lost cause; there are 21 people already waiting and only two coupons have turned up in the past week, but that e-book is available for $1.99 from Fictionwise. There still seem to be some Week 2 coupons out there, and Week 3 is still running today (Sunday). Week 4 starts tomorrow (Monday).

Wordsmith
AnnSheridan
0 Kudos

Rav_Bunneh wrote:

Rav, sent you a PM with a code.

Correspondent
chefclaire
0 Kudos

I picked up an extra week 3 code yesterday at BN- let me know if anyone needs one- appears everyone who requested here has been sent one. 

Frequent Contributor
nook_fan
0 Kudos

I've got 3 more as well - grabbed some tonight before they flip over to week 4.

Nallia
Topics: 125
Kudos: 3,238
0 Kudos

I have one Week 3 voucher.  Every time I try to find someone to give it to everyone's already been taken care of!  :smileywink:

Oddly, when I took my NOOK off airplane mode today to download two new books, I got three: One Shot was one of them.  I've only had the one voucher all week and never used it; I have no idea how it got into my library.  LOL

Reader 2
LieveC
0 Kudos

Does anyone have a voucher for me? As I live in Holland I don't have access to Barnes and Noble.

Thanks in advance!!

Scribe
03FLHT2
0 Kudos

[ Edited ]

LieveC, just tried to send a PM but that doesn't seem to be active when I click on your name.  PM me I will send you a code.

Never MInd the boards are being Fickle right now.  Was able to send a PM to LieveC

Anthony