Since 1997, you’ve been coming to BarnesandNoble.com to discuss everything from Stephen King to writing to Harry Potter. You’ve made our site more than a place to discover your next book: you’ve made it a community. But like all things internet, BN.com is growing and changing. We've said goodbye to our community message boards—but that doesn’t mean we won’t still be a place for adventurous readers to connect and discover.

Now, you can explore the most exciting new titles (and remember the classics) at the Barnes & Noble Book Blog. Check out conversations with authors like Jeff VanderMeer and Gary Shteyngart at the B&N Review, and browse write-ups of the best in literary fiction. Come to our Facebook page to weigh in on what it means to be a book nerd. Browse digital deals on the NOOK blog, tweet about books with us,or self-publish your latest novella with NOOK Press. And for those of you looking for support for your NOOK, the NOOK Support Forums will still be here.

We will continue to provide you with books that make you turn pages well past midnight, discover new worlds, and reunite with old friends. And we hope that you’ll continue to tell us how you’re doing, what you’re reading, and what books mean to you.

Wordsmith
AnnSheridan
0 Kudos

Re: Week 3 - Promotion Request Thread - One Shot - Please no OT

gruntsquid wrote:

I would like to request this code.  I just received my Nook as an early Father's Day present and I LOVE Reacher...  'And Reacher said nothing.'

Sending PM now.

Reader 4
JustJen05
0 Kudos

I just realized that I missed out on the week three code. Are there any left out there? When do the the weeks change over  - Saturdays? Sundays? Thanks you!

Contributor
lilz
0 Kudos

JustJen05 wrote:

I just realized that I missed out on the week three code. Are there any left out there? When do the the weeks change over  - Saturdays? Sundays? Thanks you!

Sending you a PM now!  I think the new codes come out on Mondays

New User
ChickadeesMama
0 Kudos

If anyone has an extra promo access code for One Shot, week 3, I would sincerely appreciate it.  I just discovered that the books are available in-store once a week, and I cannot make it to a B&N for this download.  Thanks so much for your time and help :smileyvery-happy:

S

Scribe
03FLHT2
0 Kudos

to ChickadeesMama    sending PM now

Contributor
WJanowski
0 Kudos

Was traveling last week and missed picking up the code.  If anyone has an extra it would be most appreciated.

Thanks in advance!

Reader 2
AshD
0 Kudos

I am also looking for a code for week 3, and also if anyone has extras from weeks 1 and 2 I would appreciate it. Thank you!

New User
angel4AC
0 Kudos

I need a code for week 3 pretty please!  I had family in town and had to be their host so I never got to the store. Thanks!

Correspondent
bookitID
0 Kudos

WJanowski wrote:

Was traveling last week and missed picking up the code.  If anyone has an extra it would be most appreciated.

Thanks in advance!

PM is coming.

Correspondent
bookitID
0 Kudos

AshD wrote:

I am also looking for a code for week 3, and also if anyone has extras from weeks 1 and 2 I would appreciate it. Thank you!

PM is coming for week 3 book. If you want the books from previous weeks, you'll need to post in that specific threads.

Correspondent
bookitID
0 Kudos

angel4AC wrote:

I need a code for week 3 pretty please!  I had family in town and had to be their host so I never got to the store. Thanks!

PM is coming.

Contributor
capereader
0 Kudos

I was on vacation and missed week three coupon code...  does anyone have an extra code. ?

Thank you

Frequent Contributor
drgnlady
0 Kudos

capereader wrote:

I was on vacation and missed week three coupon code...  does anyone have an extra code. ?

Thank you

Code is on its way

Reader 4
geo_gal
0 Kudos

I totally spaced picking up week 3 code and was really looking forward to the book.  Does anyone have an extra code? I'd greatly appreciate it.

Thanks

New User
ReaderGirl74
0 Kudos

I am also looking for the Week 3 code for "One Shot".  I checked at my local B&N yesterday and they only have Week 4 codes left.  I would greatly appreciate it!  :smileyhappy:

Wordsmith
AnnSheridan
0 Kudos

geo_gal wrote:

I totally spaced picking up week 3 code and was really looking forward to the book.  Does anyone have an extra code? I'd greatly appreciate it.

Thanks

Sending PM now!

Wordsmith
AnnSheridan
0 Kudos

ReaderGirl74 wrote:

I am also looking for the Week 3 code for "One Shot".  I checked at my local B&N yesterday and they only have Week 4 codes left.  I would greatly appreciate it!  :smileyhappy:

Sending PM now.

Inspired Contributor
writeway
0 Kudos

Thank you!

Contributor
Melmoga
0 Kudos

I live about 45 minutes from B&N.  We were on vacation for Week 3's code.  If anyone has an extra one I would greatly appreciate them sharing it with me.  Thanks.

Frequent Contributor
nook_fan
0 Kudos

Melmoga wrote:

I live about 45 minutes from B&N.  We were on vacation for Week 3's code.  If anyone has an extra one I would greatly appreciate them sharing it with me.  Thanks.

There is a PM on the way for you!