Since 1997, you’ve been coming to BarnesandNoble.com to discuss everything from Stephen King to writing to Harry Potter. You’ve made our site more than a place to discover your next book: you’ve made it a community. But like all things internet, BN.com is growing and changing. We've said goodbye to our community message boards—but that doesn’t mean we won’t still be a place for adventurous readers to connect and discover.

Now, you can explore the most exciting new titles (and remember the classics) at the Barnes & Noble Book Blog. Check out conversations with authors like Jeff VanderMeer and Gary Shteyngart at the B&N Review, and browse write-ups of the best in literary fiction. Come to our Facebook page to weigh in on what it means to be a book nerd. Browse digital deals on the NOOK blog, tweet about books with us,or self-publish your latest novella with NOOK Press. And for those of you looking for support for your NOOK, the NOOK Support Forums will still be here.

We will continue to provide you with books that make you turn pages well past midnight, discover new worlds, and reunite with old friends. And we hope that you’ll continue to tell us how you’re doing, what you’re reading, and what books mean to you.

Reader 2
a_moore
0 Kudos

Re: Week 3 - Promotion Request Thread - One Shot - Please no OT

Hello,

I have been unable to get to a B&N also.  It has been almost impossible.  I'm surprised I have time to read.  I would like a week 3 promo code also if you don't mind.  Thank you so much. 

NOok ROCKS!!

Bibliophile
bklvr896
0 Kudos

a_moore wrote:

Hello,

I have been unable to get to a B&N also.  It has been almost impossible.  I'm surprised I have time to read.  I would like a week 3 promo code also if you don't mind.  Thank you so much. 

NOok ROCKS!!

Sending you a code now.

New User
Karoo
0 Kudos

Hi All!

I knew NOTHING about these Free codes for the nook.. how did everyone find out abou them??  Anyway, I am right in the middle of reading all the Jack Reacher novels and am loving them!!! I really, really would like code to Download One Shot if anyone has one!  My friend gave her code, but obviously it only works once.. :-((

Can anyone help me??

Thanks!

Jane W  

Contributor
MagicMike
0 Kudos

Can not get to BN, anyone have a week 3 code?

Reader 2
Maureen59
0 Kudos

I would greatly appreciate a code for week #3.  Just got my nook and they didn't have the prior weeks available at the store, and it's the only store within and hour or so.  Thanks

Bibliophile
bklvr896
0 Kudos

Maureen59 wrote:

I would greatly appreciate a code for week #3.  Just got my nook and they didn't have the prior weeks available at the store, and it's the only store within and hour or so.  Thanks

Send you a PM now.

Frequent Contributor
nook_fan
0 Kudos

Karoo wrote:

Hi All!

I knew NOTHING about these Free codes for the nook.. how did everyone find out abou them??  Anyway, I am right in the middle of reading all the Jack Reacher novels and am loving them!!! I really, really would like code to Download One Shot if anyone has one!  My friend gave her code, but obviously it only works once.. :-((

Can anyone help me??

Thanks!

Jane W  

You have a PM on the way.

Frequent Contributor
nook_fan
0 Kudos

MagicMike wrote:

Can not get to BN, anyone have a week 3 code?

You have a PM on the way.

Wordsmith
Michael-V
0 Kudos

@All,

Update

We will continue to distribute vouchers until June 20 and customers can continue to redeem vouchers after that because the promotion was pushed back from the original launch date.  The expiration date printed on the voucher is no longer valid.  The new expiration date is August 1, 2010.  We will make sure you have lots of time to redeem your vouchers. So keep enjoying the promo!

Your Admin.,

Michael-V

Reader 4
dixieoutlaw
0 Kudos

I would appreciate a promo code for week 3.  Just returning from and overseas trip and missed the start of this promotion.  thank you.

Gary

Bibliophile
bklvr896
0 Kudos

dixieoutlaw wrote:

I would appreciate a promo code for week 3.  Just returning from and overseas trip and missed the start of this promotion.  thank you.

Gary

Sending you a PM now.

New User
Heather_Marie81
0 Kudos

Hi :smileyhappy: I just got my awesome nook the other day and didn't know about these codes til today when I went shopping for cases. I got weeks 2 and 4 but they were out of 1 and 3. Would someone mind sending me the 2 codes? My email address is heatherbee00@gmail.com Thanks :smileyhappy:
Scribe
03FLHT2
0 Kudos

[ Edited ]

Heather_Marie81:  I had given this code to a person in France and they sent me an e_mail saying they were unable to use because of CC.  So I will sending it to you PM.  Let me Know if it worked and if it doesn't repost for book please

New User
dragonfly2
0 Kudos

U2VMBA7AHJDS

Scribe
03FLHT2
0 Kudos

dragonfly2-- the code only works once, hence why all have been sent PM to the users.  Each code is unique

Contributor
Melmoga
0 Kudos

I have one week three code available to send to the first person to ask for it.  Happy reading.

Frequent Contributor
reba115
0 Kudos

I would love to have that code.  Thanks so much.

New User
Heather_Marie81
0 Kudos

Thanks, 03FLHT2 :smileyhappy: it worked!!

Reader
sugarbarb
0 Kudos

Just purchased a Nook last night online (closest store is about 45 miles away).  So it won't be a weekly visit, just a visit when we're headed that way.  Would appreciate the code for Week 1.  Thank you.

Contributor
jsdds
0 Kudos

Hi,

I just bought a nook and my store was out of "One Shot" codes.  If anyone has an extra, I'd appreciate it.

Thanks,

JSDDS