Since 1997, you’ve been coming to BarnesandNoble.com to discuss everything from Stephen King to writing to Harry Potter. You’ve made our site more than a place to discover your next book: you’ve made it a community. But like all things internet, BN.com is growing and changing. We've said goodbye to our community message boards—but that doesn’t mean we won’t still be a place for adventurous readers to connect and discover.

Now, you can explore the most exciting new titles (and remember the classics) at the Barnes & Noble Book Blog. Check out conversations with authors like Jeff VanderMeer and Gary Shteyngart at the B&N Review, and browse write-ups of the best in literary fiction. Come to our Facebook page to weigh in on what it means to be a book nerd. Browse digital deals on the NOOK blog, tweet about books with us,or self-publish your latest novella with NOOK Press. And for those of you looking for support for your NOOK, the NOOK Support Forums will still be here.

We will continue to provide you with books that make you turn pages well past midnight, discover new worlds, and reunite with old friends. And we hope that you’ll continue to tell us how you’re doing, what you’re reading, and what books mean to you.

Doug_Pardee
Kudos: 4,005
0 Kudos

Week 3 - Promotion Request Thread - One Shot - Please no OT

[ Edited ]

[I'm borrowing FrogAlum's text with some minor edits… I trust she won't mind.]

Please no OT posts as it can already get a little hectic here...

This thread is for week 3 (Codes available @ BN stores on 5/31)

One Shot (Jack Reacher Series #9)

As always, if you need a code, let us know you do and telling us why doesn't hurt either.  I would imagine there will be more demand for this book as so many of us already had the first book.

IF you still need the week 1 or 2 codes, please post to the proper thread (links below) as some of us still have those available.

Please, use this thread to let us know if you live far from a B&N store.  I'd really like to keep this in some kind of order.  :smileyhappy:

For those that have been kind enough to give up their codes, please 'reply' and 'quote' the post of the person you are sending the code to, if only to say "XXXXXX you have a PM."  This way, we will not duplicate codes to any one person.

Make sure you PM the code, if you post it here, it will be used before the intended party ever sees it. From FrogAlum: "I have checked and these coupons do not say 'non-transferable' any place on them.  In fact, I discussed the situation with my local store when I went back yesterday and they gave me a few extra for the cause..."

So if you want a code:

• Post your request
  • You might give us some information regarding your situation
  • Wait for a reply here and check your PM

If you are giving a code:

• Read through the entire thread, this is the only way to make sure someone has not already received their code.
  • Reply to their post (please quote them so we know who you responded to) with a short message
  • PM the code to them, do NOT post it in the public forum.

Contributor
wheel9
0 Kudos

Re: Week 3 - Promotion Request Thread - One Shot - Please no OT

I would like to request a code for the third if anyone gets an extra.  I am too far from the nearest Barnes & Noble and not able to drive yet.  Thanks!

Frequent Contributor
iharley
0 Kudos

I would like a code, please. It's 100+ miles to my nears B&N.

Contributor
rewards4u
0 Kudos

I would like a code please :smileywink:  I live about 75 miles from the nearest B&N.  I was on vacation last week and got to visit a B&N.  They were a little stingy with their codes so I only had 1 extra one that I was able to share here.

Thanks!!!

Contributor
sthflgrrl
0 Kudos

live to far from the nearest bn may i please have a code for week three thank you in advance

Contributor
Rena7
0 Kudos

I would love a code if anyone can spare one.  I live 40 miles from a b&n.  Thank you.

Correspondent
timetravel
0 Kudos

I would greatly appreciate a code for this book. I'm about  miles and there is no way I can make the trip this week.

Frequent Contributor
deb53WA
0 Kudos

Could I please have the code for Week 3?  I live too far away from a BN.  Thanks so much.

Contributor
eilujJT
0 Kudos

If anyone can spare an extra code, I would love one. I live in Canada and no B & N here, unfortunately :smileysad:

Distinguished Wordsmith
Josienjoe
0 Kudos

I would love a week 3 code, please.  I am out of the US until next week.  Thank you so much.

_AV
Contributor
_AV
0 Kudos

Id like a code. I live about 2-3 hours away from the nearest B&N. also living in an area that bases its money off of tourism im needed at work everyday due to the beginning of summer. please and thank you :smileyhappy:

"this too shall pass"
Contributor
tnbsmommy
0 Kudos

I'd like to get a code too. Background, I live too far away, and although I have a friend who works near the B&N Closest to me(45 minutes, but only have one reliable car in our household) she went by there today, and wasn't even given a code for HER, she was told you had to have your nook, and go on B&N.com, that they don't have any codes to just give out there?!?! So, if I ever get up there I will go argue with them, but for now, can I please have the code? I hate having to ask every week, but that would be why.

Thanks!

Inspired Wordsmith
mykoffee
0 Kudos

wheel9 wrote:

I would like to request a code for the third if anyone gets an extra.  I am too far from the nearest Barnes & Noble and not able to drive yet.  Thanks!

Check your PM box!  :smileyhappy:

Linda

Contributor
SherylNantus
0 Kudos

I'd like to request a code as well - unfortunately the only B&N is a good hour's drive away from us and we've only the one car!

please and thank you and a thousand good karma points to everyone helping out those of us who can't get into the stores!

:smileyhappy:

Inspired Bibliophile
compulsivereaderTX
0 Kudos

Please, I would like to request a code!! It's about a 45 minute drive from my house to the nearest BN store.

pamela

Frequent Contributor
Starearedkid
0 Kudos

I would like a code too please. Even though the closest b&n is about 20 miles away, with traffic it can easily take 45-60 minutes to get to.

Thank you :smileyhappy: 

Frequent Contributor
bjmbarb
0 Kudos

Hi good reading samaritans!  I am Barb and much to my regret there is not a B&N store in my town. (I am an online shopper!) I have refrained from asking for a code before but I sure would like one for this week 3 book One Shot. Much appreciated!

Frequent Contributor
klv84
0 Kudos

I would love a code, I am about 75 miles from a b&n.  Thanks!!!

Contributor
fmessick
0 Kudos

I live 6 hours/300 miles from the nearest BN store.  I'd really appreciate a code for this weeks book.  Thanks!

Reader 4
iceuya
0 Kudos

I live 75 miles from a Barnes and Noble store. I would appreciate a code for the Week 3 promotion. Thanks, in advance.