Since 1997, you’ve been coming to BarnesandNoble.com to discuss everything from Stephen King to writing to Harry Potter. You’ve made our site more than a place to discover your next book: you’ve made it a community. But like all things internet, BN.com is growing and changing. We've said goodbye to our community message boards—but that doesn’t mean we won’t still be a place for adventurous readers to connect and discover.

Now, you can explore the most exciting new titles (and remember the classics) at the Barnes & Noble Book Blog. Check out conversations with authors like Jeff VanderMeer and Gary Shteyngart at the B&N Review, and browse write-ups of the best in literary fiction. Come to our Facebook page to weigh in on what it means to be a book nerd. Browse digital deals on the NOOK blog, tweet about books with us,or self-publish your latest novella with NOOK Press. And for those of you looking for support for your NOOK, the NOOK Support Forums will still be here.

We will continue to provide you with books that make you turn pages well past midnight, discover new worlds, and reunite with old friends. And we hope that you’ll continue to tell us how you’re doing, what you’re reading, and what books mean to you.

Contributor
nightreader60
0 Kudos

Re: Week 4 - Promotion Request Thread - Home Safe - Please no OT

schatzieWI wrote:

If someone could send me a code, I would appreciate it.

I am baby sitting my infant grandson this week and won't be able to get to my local B&N, 35 miles away. Thanks so much.

schatzieWI sending you a PM with code

Frequent Contributor
deblynn
0 Kudos

I would very much like the code for this book...please PM me...I am not going to be able to get to Barnes & Noble this week.

Thanks, Debra

Reader 2
ljyoung
0 Kudos

If someone could pick up an extra code for me for this week, I would appreciate it. My husband has multiple medical appointments through Saturday and I don't think I will get to B&N. If, by some chance, I do, I'll give the extra code to someone else in this discussion. Thank you.

Distinguished Scribe
schatzieWI
0 Kudos

Thanks, Nightreader60

Reader 2
NookBookFan
0 Kudos

I too would greatly appreciate a code since I love about 50 miles away from the nearest BN store.  I am also very new to all of this so if I am doing something incorrectly, please advise and be very gently with me..  I'm over fiddy.....

Thanks...

Reader 4
RachelAM
0 Kudos

My nook will be arriving on Wed., and I'm a big Elizabeth Berg fan.  I've read all her books except for this one and her newest one.  I live about 150 miles from the nearest B&N, so I won't be able to get there.  If anyone has an extra code, I'd appreciate it.  This would be a great way to start my new ebook collection!

Frequent Contributor
nook_fan
0 Kudos

@ljyoung you have a PM.

Frequent Contributor
nook_fan
0 Kudos

@deblynn you have a PM.

Contributor
Msmusicteacher
0 Kudos

NookBookFan wrote:

I too would greatly appreciate a code since I love about 50 miles away from the nearest BN store.  I am also very new to all of this so if I am doing something incorrectly, please advise and be very gently with me..  I'm over fiddy.....

Thanks...

Sending you a PM

Doug_Pardee
Kudos: 4,005
0 Kudos

Folks, you're welcome to send your codes to whomever you wish, but I'd point out that 16 forum members have requested codes on pages 1 and 2 of this thread but not received any yet, while the most recent 3 codes were given to requesters here on page 3.

It's easier for the rest of us to keep track if the codes are given out in the order they're requested.

(I currently show trisha48 on page 1 as the person who's been waiting the longest right now.)

Again, you're free to do as you please. They're your codes. I'm just sayin' that some folks have been waiting patiently. :smileywink:

Correspondent
bookitID
0 Kudos

[ Edited ]

trisha48 wrote:

Hi,

If anyone has a spare code... I would love one.

B&N is not that close for me to go on a weekly basis. :smileysad:

Thanks in advance!

Trish

PM is coming.

Correspondent
bookitID
0 Kudos

Deb-MI wrote:

I ordered my nook last week, it should arrive any day. I am a huge Elizabeth Berg fan and would love to start my library with one of her books!  I am over 100 miles from the nearest B&N.  Thank you for your consideration!!

PM is coming.

Correspondent
bookitID
0 Kudos

icy wrote:

I'd love a code as I am too far from a B&N store to get one. I'd also like to say thank you to those who have so generously shared with me and others:smileyhappy:

PM is coming.

Correspondent
bookitID
0 Kudos

iceuya wrote:

If someone has an extra code, I would love one. I live 70 miles from a Barnes and Noble.

Thanks, in advance. 

PM is coming.

Reader 4
Nubbers
0 Kudos

Hi everyone!

Although I live only 25 minutes away from a BN I have some medical disorders which prevent me from leaving the house most days. If anyone has a spare code they'd be willing to give up I'd super appreciate it! :] Thank you!

Correspondent
bookitID
0 Kudos

_deb_ wrote:

Traveling and would sincerely appreciate a code.  Thanks to all who help out!

PM is coming.

Correspondent
bookitID
0 Kudos

writeway wrote:

I'd love a week four if anyone has one..at least 30 minutes from nearest B&N and trying to stock up on reading material for while my son is hospitalized in July.  If I managed to get to a store I'll certainly grab some codes and share the wealth.  Thanks so much!

PM is coming.

Correspondent
bookitID
0 Kudos

eilujJT wrote:

I'd love a week 4 code. I live in Canada, and we do not have B & N here :smileysad: Thanks so much to all!

PM is coming.

Correspondent
bookitID
0 Kudos

rewards4u wrote:

I really appreciate everyone on here sharing codes!!!  I live about 75 miles from one but was able to get and share a code the second week :smileywink:   If someone would share this week's code with me I would really appreciate it!!!  I got my Nook for Mother's Day and I have really enjoyed it!!!

PM is coming.

Correspondent
bookitID
0 Kudos

Tamask wrote:

I would love a code since I live almost 1 hour away from a store.

Thank you

PM is coming.