Since 1997, you’ve been coming to BarnesandNoble.com to discuss everything from Stephen King to writing to Harry Potter. You’ve made our site more than a place to discover your next book: you’ve made it a community. But like all things internet, BN.com is growing and changing. We've said goodbye to our community message boards—but that doesn’t mean we won’t still be a place for adventurous readers to connect and discover.

Now, you can explore the most exciting new titles (and remember the classics) at the Barnes & Noble Book Blog. Check out conversations with authors like Jeff VanderMeer and Gary Shteyngart at the B&N Review, and browse write-ups of the best in literary fiction. Come to our Facebook page to weigh in on what it means to be a book nerd. Browse digital deals on the NOOK blog, tweet about books with us,or self-publish your latest novella with NOOK Press. And for those of you looking for support for your NOOK, the NOOK Support Forums will still be here.

We will continue to provide you with books that make you turn pages well past midnight, discover new worlds, and reunite with old friends. And we hope that you’ll continue to tell us how you’re doing, what you’re reading, and what books mean to you.

Correspondent
bookitID
0 Kudos

Re: Week 4 - Promotion Request Thread - Home Safe - Please no OT

klv84 wrote:

I would love a code.  I am 75 miles from a store.

PM is coming.

Correspondent
bookitID
0 Kudos

rvingmillers wrote:

Would love a code if anyone has one an extra.  No B&N near Mt. Rushmore, closest is about 400 miles away.  Thank you very much.

PM is coming.

Contributor
tnbsmommy
0 Kudos

Can I please get a code, since the closest B&N to me apparently doesn't know how this works, and isn't giving them out? Thank you...

Contributor
aamattson
0 Kudos

The closest B&N is about an hour away.  I'd love a code if anyone has an extra.

THanks in advance! =)

Reader 4
DebMcNiel
0 Kudos

I am in need of week 4 Promotion code. I am in Texas taking care of my mom who is ill. The nearest B&N is 139 miles. I will be here until June 20th. Please help me out!! Can not wait to get back to Florida. . .

Contributor
nooklynn
0 Kudos

[ Edited ]

Inspired Contributor
rvingmillers
0 Kudos

Thank you very much bookitID.  Received and all ready downloaded.   I just want to say "Thank You" to everyone that is being so kind in sharing extra codes to those of us that are not able to get to a store or doesn't have a store nearby. :smileyvery-happy:

Contributor
nooklynn
0 Kudos

I'm having a hard time figuring out who still needs a week 4 code.  I have 9 codes - if anyone needs one still please PM me and I will send it right away.

Contributor
QuiltingGmom
0 Kudos

I would really love a week 4 code for Elizabeth Berg's book.  I live 40 miles away from my closest B&N.  I'm getting ready for a family reunion and don't have time to make the trip this week.  Thanks in advance.

Quilting Grandmom

Contributor
tnbsmommy
0 Kudos

tnbsmommy wrote:

Can I please get a code, since the closest B&N to me apparently doesn't know how this works, and isn't giving them out? Thank you...

I got a code, thank you!!!!! *don't know how to, or if I even can, delete my post!*

Reader 4
DebMcNiel
0 Kudos

Hello I would like a code out of range for B&N. Thx

Contributor
Fredreeca2001
0 Kudos

Hello,

I would love a code for week 4.  I live about 1 hour from the nearest barnes and noble. 

Thanks soo much

Reeca

Reader 4
Db2haacker
0 Kudos

Would much appreciate a code if someone would be so kind as to share.  Can't get to the store...  :smileysad:

Thanks in advance!

Cris

Frequent Contributor
Tisha_PA
0 Kudos

2boysproudmom wrote:

I am in need of a week 4 code if someone has one to share....I am going to try to make it to a store later this week (50 miles away), and will get and share any codes I"m able to get.  Thanks so much.

Jamie

Sending you a PM now

Frequent Contributor
Tisha_PA
0 Kudos

sundance000 wrote:

I live far from a BN, would someone please help me out with a code?

I really appreciate it.

Marty

PM coming your way

Frequent Contributor
Tisha_PA
0 Kudos

Starearedkid wrote:

I would love a code. I won't be able to get there this week. I am about 25 miles away from B&N

Sending you a PM

Frequent Contributor
Tisha_PA
0 Kudos

kristi95 wrote:

I just got my Nook for my Birthday...actually it should be here tomorrow and I would love to get a code to download for it. 

My B&N is about 45 mins away but since this is the last week of school for my kiddos I'm afraid that I won't be able to get up to the store before the codes run out.  Thanks--K

Code is on its way

Frequent Contributor
Tisha_PA
0 Kudos

bjmbarb wrote:

I sure would appreciate a code for week 4's "Home Safe".  Unfortunately there is no B&N in the city I live in and also Elizabeth Berg is one of my favorite authors.

I know like many others on here I can't thank you all enough for doing this kind service to us unlucky readers and Nook owners who don't get to enjoy a B&N except mostly online.

barb

Code is on its way

Inspired Wordsmith
Ozman69
0 Kudos

If anyone still has a code for week 4 I'd appreciate one.  I will not be able to make the trip to B&N this week.

The above is based upon my opinion... yours may vary!
New User
cliff_
0 Kudos

I would really appreciate if anyone has an unused code.

I'm about an hour away from the nearest B&N so there is a chance I could make it out this weekend - but maybe not.

Thanks!