Since 1997, you’ve been coming to BarnesandNoble.com to discuss everything from Stephen King to writing to Harry Potter. You’ve made our site more than a place to discover your next book: you’ve made it a community. But like all things internet, BN.com is growing and changing. We've said goodbye to our community message boards—but that doesn’t mean we won’t still be a place for adventurous readers to connect and discover.

Now, you can explore the most exciting new titles (and remember the classics) at the Barnes & Noble Book Blog. Check out conversations with authors like Jeff VanderMeer and Gary Shteyngart at the B&N Review, and browse write-ups of the best in literary fiction. Come to our Facebook page to weigh in on what it means to be a book nerd. Browse digital deals on the NOOK blog, tweet about books with us,or self-publish your latest novella with NOOK Press. And for those of you looking for support for your NOOK, the NOOK Support Forums will still be here.

We will continue to provide you with books that make you turn pages well past midnight, discover new worlds, and reunite with old friends. And we hope that you’ll continue to tell us how you’re doing, what you’re reading, and what books mean to you.

Correspondent
bookitID
0 Kudos

Re: Week 4 - Promotion Request Thread - Home Safe - Please no OT

tnbsmommy wrote:

tnbsmommy wrote:

Can I please get a code, since the closest B&N to me apparently doesn't know how this works, and isn't giving them out? Thank you...

I got a code, thank you!!!!! *don't know how to, or if I even can, delete my post!*

I updated your request post on your tag to indicate you already have your code. Updating tag in the post is the best method (aside from editing the post) to let people know.

Correspondent
bookitID
0 Kudos

RachelAM wrote:

My nook will be arriving on Wed., and I'm a big Elizabeth Berg fan.  I've read all her books except for this one and her newest one.  I live about 150 miles from the nearest B&N, so I won't be able to get there.  If anyone has an extra code, I'd appreciate it.  This would be a great way to start my new ebook collection!

PM is coming.

I believe all of the requesters from pages 1-3 have been taken care of. I updated the tags so that I didn't miss anyone.

Reader
Bradisbest
0 Kudos

fredreeca wrote:

Hello,

I would love a code for week 4.  I live about 1 hour from the nearest barnes and noble. 

Thanks soo much

Reeca

code on its way

Contributor
lilz
0 Kudos

hi guys, anyone willing to give a week 4 code?  got the hubby to stop by bn in heavy traffic on the way home, but turns out the store gave him week 3 instead of week 4. doh!  shoulda seen the look he gave me when i told him "you got the wrong week's code!!" o_O

Frequent Contributor
nook_fan
0 Kudos

aamattson wrote:

The closest B&N is about an hour away.  I'd love a code if anyone has an extra.

THanks in advance! =)

Code is on the way! Tag Updated.

Frequent Contributor
nook_fan
0 Kudos

DebMcNiel wrote:

I am in need of week 4 Promotion code. I am in Texas taking care of my mom who is ill. The nearest B&N is 139 miles. I will be here until June 20th. Please help me out!! Can not wait to get back to Florida. . .

Code sent - tag updated.

Frequent Contributor
nook_fan
0 Kudos

QuiltingGmom wrote:

I would really love a week 4 code for Elizabeth Berg's book.  I live 40 miles away from my closest B&N.  I'm getting ready for a family reunion and don't have time to make the trip this week.  Thanks in advance.

Quilting Grandmom

You have a PM with the code.

Frequent Contributor
nook_fan
0 Kudos

DebMcNiel wrote:

Hello I would like a code out of range for B&N. Thx

Not sure if this is just a duplicate - but I sent a code from the post a few above this one. PM me if this is not right.

Frequent Contributor
nook_fan
0 Kudos

Db2haacker wrote:

Would much appreciate a code if someone would be so kind as to share.  Can't get to the store...  :smileysad:

Thanks in advance!

Cris

PM sent with code - tag updated.

Correspondent
LadyTessie
0 Kudos

[ Edited ]
@ db2haacker PM on the way in a few minutes. EDITED: looks like nook_fan & I were working at the same time. I caught that magic and did not send to Db2haacker. I'll see who's next and post separately.
Correspondent
LadyTessie
0 Kudos

@ ozman69 PM on the way in a few minutes.
Frequent Contributor
nook_fan
0 Kudos

cliff_ wrote:

I would really appreciate if anyone has an unused code.

I'm about an hour away from the nearest B&N so there is a chance I could make it out this weekend - but maybe not.

Thanks!

You have a PM - tag updated.

Frequent Contributor
nook_fan
0 Kudos

lilz wrote:

hi guys, anyone willing to give a week 4 code?  got the hubby to stop by bn in heavy traffic on the way home, but turns out the store gave him week 3 instead of week 4. doh!  shoulda seen the look he gave me when i told him "you got the wrong week's code!!" o_O

PM is on the way. Tag Updated.

I believe all requests are filled up to this post. Adding tags to the request is genius!

Contributor
schwej
0 Kudos

If anyone has an extra code available, I would appreciate it?  Thanks!

Elizabeth
Correspondent
LadyTessie
0 Kudos

@ schwej Look for a PM in a couple of minutes.
Frequent Contributor
DonnaReads
0 Kudos

May not be able to get to the store this week due to a parent's illness.  Would love a code!  If by chance I do get to the store, I'll share the one I pick up.  Thanks!

Inspired Contributor
Sapphire329
0 Kudos

@DonnaReads, just sent you a PM

Contributor
jaatagi
0 Kudos

Help!  Does anyone have any extra codes for week 4?  I live 50 miles from the nearest Barnes and Noble and will not get a chance to go there this week.  I would love to read this book. Thanks in advance!

Happy eReading!

Scribe
03FLHT2
0 Kudos

[ Edited ]

to jaatagi   sending PM now.  now sure what our friends mean by tagging though  OK just tried to tag and  I see what it means now

Anthony

Inspired Contributor
tweezle
0 Kudos

With my crazy schedule, there's just no way I'm going to be able to get to Barnes & Noble to get this week's code. Would any by any chance have an extra to share? I'd really, really appreciate it!

Thanks so much!

Theresa

“Reading gives us someplace to go when we have to stay where we are.” - Mason Cooley
**3 NOOKS with 3 separate accounts in one household.**