Since 1997, you’ve been coming to BarnesandNoble.com to discuss everything from Stephen King to writing to Harry Potter. You’ve made our site more than a place to discover your next book: you’ve made it a community. But like all things internet, BN.com is growing and changing. We've said goodbye to our community message boards—but that doesn’t mean we won’t still be a place for adventurous readers to connect and discover.

Now, you can explore the most exciting new titles (and remember the classics) at the Barnes & Noble Book Blog. Check out conversations with authors like Jeff VanderMeer and Gary Shteyngart at the B&N Review, and browse write-ups of the best in literary fiction. Come to our Facebook page to weigh in on what it means to be a book nerd. Browse digital deals on the NOOK blog, tweet about books with us,or self-publish your latest novella with NOOK Press. And for those of you looking for support for your NOOK, the NOOK Support Forums will still be here.

We will continue to provide you with books that make you turn pages well past midnight, discover new worlds, and reunite with old friends. And we hope that you’ll continue to tell us how you’re doing, what you’re reading, and what books mean to you.

Contributor
nooklynn
0 Kudos

Re: Week 4 - Promotion Request Thread - Home Safe - Please no OT

Tweezle - will send you a PM with code - tried to add "tag" but obviously did not work!

_AV
Contributor
_AV
0 Kudos

I live a few hours away from the nearest b&n and so i dont have access to getting a code. If there is anyway i could get one that would be great! thanksy.

"this too shall pass"
Reader 4
maud
0 Kudos

Hi everyone,

I am pregnant and on bed rest and will not be able to do the hour long drive to the store for the remainder of the promotion.

Would somebody be kind enough to pass along the codes, starting at week 4?

Thakn you so much!

Contributor
fmessick
0 Kudos

I would love a code.  I live 6 hours/300 miles from the nearest BN.  Thanks so much!

Reader 4
djbl
0 Kudos

code sent

Contributor
greenrainbowc
0 Kudos

Hi Everyone!

Thanks to all of you who are helping those of us who can't get to a B&N store.  I'd really appreciate it if someone could get me a code for this week's book.  Thanks in advance :smileyhappy:

Frequent Contributor
Deb-MI
0 Kudos

fmessick wrote:

I would love a code.  I live 6 hours/300 miles from the nearest BN.  Thanks so much!

I received 2 codes, sent you one!

Correspondent
bookitID
0 Kudos

[ Edited ]

djbl wrote:

code sent

djbl who did you send the code to?

Updating the tag is great, but mistakes can be made on it. When you replied to a requester, it's always a great idea to include who you are sending the code to. Thx.

Correspondent
bookitID
0 Kudos

greenrainbowc wrote:

Hi Everyone!

Thanks to all of you who are helping those of us who can't get to a B&N store.  I'd really appreciate it if someone could get me a code for this week's book.  Thanks in advance :smileyhappy:

PM is coming.

Reader 4
djbl
0 Kudos

oops!

Technical difficulties...sent code to maud....

getting the hang of this all....

Inspired Bibliophile
FrogAlum
0 Kudos

OMG, everyone is doing so well, thank you!  I've felt a little guilty starting this then having to walk away due to family emergencies then travel...

I thought I was going to have to ask for a code, finally hit a B&N here in FTW but they only gave me one.  :smileysad:

I'll be back in Cali on Sunday and I'll hit my home store where they know and love me so I'll have extras then.  :smileyhappy:

Yes, I've had my Blue Bell fix!

Inspired Contributor
writeway
0 Kudos

Thank you!

Inspired Bibliophile
compulsivereaderTX
0 Kudos

Hey everyone! Yippeee!!!

I had to go to Austin today so I stopped by B&N to pick up my own code for a change! Thank you to all who have been sharing with me so far, I'll need one for next week as I can't afford to go to Austin just for a free ebook code! :smileyhappy:

I did pick up a couple of extra codes while I was there. THey only wanted to give me one, but when I told them that others had gotten me codes for all the previous books they were willing to give me two extra. I can't tell who has gotten codes already since there are so many posts. PM me if you need one, first 2 will get them. I'll post when they are gone!

THank you all for being such a great and sharing community. I'm so happy that I can give for a change!

pamela

Distinguished Wordsmith
sygram
0 Kudos

I stopped by B&N today to buy a DTB and picked up another week 4 code.  Just post here if you need one.

Inspired Wordsmith
Sunltcloud
0 Kudos

Deb-MI wrote:

fmessick wrote:

I received 2 codes, sent you one!

Oops, fmessick, I just sent you one too. Was in a hurry and didn't pay attention>

Inspired Wordsmith
Sunltcloud
0 Kudos

I have one extra code left. If you post here I will check in tomorrow.

Inspired Bibliophile
compulsivereaderTX
0 Kudos

i still have 2 codes left if anyone needs them. let me know. I'll check back in later or tomorrow.

pamela

Reader 2
a_moore
0 Kudos

Hello,

Can you please send me Week 4's promo code also?  As I stated in week 3, it has been impossible for me to get by the store to pick up the info.  Thank you so much for your help.  I'm not sure what I would do without wonderful people like you. 

Inspired Bibliophile
compulsivereaderTX
0 Kudos

a_moore , just sent you a pm with a code for week 4.

pamela

Contributor
Melmoga
0 Kudos

Live 45 minutes from B&N.  I am hoping to go to "town" this weekend but would love the code already if anyone has extras.  If I make it to B&N, I will pick up codes to share.  The way the last two weeks have gone, I am scared to make plans as I have been living Murphy's Law.  Hope to get out from under this black cloud soon.