Since 1997, you’ve been coming to BarnesandNoble.com to discuss everything from Stephen King to writing to Harry Potter. You’ve made our site more than a place to discover your next book: you’ve made it a community. But like all things internet, BN.com is growing and changing. We've said goodbye to our community message boards—but that doesn’t mean we won’t still be a place for adventurous readers to connect and discover.

Now, you can explore the most exciting new titles (and remember the classics) at the Barnes & Noble Book Blog. Check out conversations with authors like Jeff VanderMeer and Gary Shteyngart at the B&N Review, and browse write-ups of the best in literary fiction. Come to our Facebook page to weigh in on what it means to be a book nerd. Browse digital deals on the NOOK blog, tweet about books with us,or self-publish your latest novella with NOOK Press. And for those of you looking for support for your NOOK, the NOOK Support Forums will still be here.

We will continue to provide you with books that make you turn pages well past midnight, discover new worlds, and reunite with old friends. And we hope that you’ll continue to tell us how you’re doing, what you’re reading, and what books mean to you.

Bibliophile
bklvr896
0 Kudos

Re: Week 4 - Promotion Request Thread - Home Safe - Please no OT

Contributor
Nookmomof3
0 Kudos

I live about an hour from the nearest B&N. I would appreciate it so much if someone had a code to spare.

Thank you!

Distinguished Wordsmith
Josienjoe
0 Kudos

@ esa01,

There are threads for weeks 1 - 3.  Your best bet would be to put your request in each week's thread.

Inspired Contributor
book_werm
0 Kudos

bklvr896 wrote:

I may not able to get to B&N tomorrow, if any has an extra code I'd appreciate it.

Thanks,

sending you a pm with a code now...

Inspired Contributor
book_werm
0 Kudos

Nookmomof3 wrote:

I live about an hour from the nearest B&N. I would appreciate it so much if someone had a code to spare.

Thank you!

PM'ing you a code now...

Inspired Contributor
book_werm
0 Kudos

reba115 wrote:

Please send any current codes.  I just bought a nook.  And I'm new to this site.  Could be a dangerous combination--heehee.

Thank you so much for any codes sent my way.

sending you a PM with a code now...

Contributor
bkrdr
0 Kudos

Can I get the codes, too?

Frequent Contributor
reba115
0 Kudos

book_werm~~  thank you for sending the code but I can't seem to figure out how to retreive it.  please could you send info on where the code was sent to?  my email acct?  if so, I didn't get it.  sorry for the extra work. 

Scribe
03FLHT2
0 Kudos

reba115 at the top of the forum on the darker brown area you will see an envelope with a 1 or so in it.  Click on that

Wordsmith
AnnSheridan
0 Kudos

Reba, at the top of this page you should see a tan border, titled B&N Community. Directly underneath B&N Community title, you should see you name...then, to the right of your name, Logout . My Profile ' Help.  After Help there is a little envelope.  If there is a (1) next to the envelope, it means you have a PM (Private Message).  Click on the (1) and it will take you to your message.

Frequent Contributor
reba115
0 Kudos

03FLHT2  and  AnnSheridan ~~  You guys Rock!  The code is there, just like you said.  Can't be a bad day when you learn something new!  Happy Sunday!

Wordsmith
babzilla41
0 Kudos

I would Love the code for Elizabeth Berg's Home Safe.  Not only do I live 45 minutes from the nearest B&N store but I've been at the hospital night/day all week with my dad.   Thank you so much.

b

"I love books. If I could eat them, I would. I love their scent and often put my nose in to inhale their aroma." - Kathleen Grissom
Contributor
Melmoga
0 Kudos

[ Edited ]

babzilla41 wrote:

I would Love the code for Elizabeth Berg's Home Safe.  Not only do I live 45 minutes from the nearest B&N store but I've been at the hospital night/day all week with my dad.   Thank you so much.

b

I am PMing the code to you now.

Inspired Wordsmith
LM44
0 Kudos

[ Edited ]

bkrdr wrote:

Can I get the codes, too?

Sending you a PM.

Reader 4
bdavis8090
0 Kudos

If anyone has an extra code to share I would really appreciate it.  I was out of state for company training last week and did not have access to a B&N.  My plan was to hop over to my local store this afternoon but my flight was canceled and I arived home well after the store closed.  Thank you.

Bev

Contributor
Nookmomof3
0 Kudos

Thank you so much for the code book werm! :womanhappy:

Correspondent
bookitID
0 Kudos

bdavis8090 wrote:

If anyone has an extra code to share I would really appreciate it.  I was out of state for company training last week and did not have access to a B&N.  My plan was to hop over to my local store this afternoon but my flight was canceled and I arived home well after the store closed.  Thank you.

Bev

PM is coming.

Reader
xylvb
0 Kudos

I live in rural New Hampshire. The nearest B&N is 75 miles away. Please help me with an access code.

Thank you!

Reader 4
Hawkskitten
0 Kudos

Would someone pm me the code for week 4 as well? 

Thanks in advance : )

Contributor
AlySedai
0 Kudos

xylvb and Hawkskitten, you have PMs coming

English Teacher Extraodinaire
Bibliophile
Gamer Girl
Actress and Singer
Lover of Life