Since 1997, you’ve been coming to BarnesandNoble.com to discuss everything from Stephen King to writing to Harry Potter. You’ve made our site more than a place to discover your next book: you’ve made it a community. But like all things internet, BN.com is growing and changing. On May 1, we’re saying goodbye to our community message boards—but that doesn’t mean we won’t still be a place for adventurous readers to connect and discover.

Now, you can explore the most exciting new titles (and remember the classics) at the Barnes & Noble Book Blog. Check out conversations with authors like Jeff VanderMeer and Gary Shteyngart at the B&N Review, and browse write-ups of the best in literary fiction. Come to our Facebook page to weigh in on what it means to be a book nerd. Browse digital deals on the NOOK blog, tweet about books with us,or self-publish your latest novella with NOOK Press. And for those of you looking for support for your NOOK, the NOOK Support Forums will still be here.

We will continue to provide you with books that make you turn pages well past midnight, discover new worlds, and reunite with old friends. And we hope that you’ll continue to tell us how you’re doing, what you’re reading, and what books mean to you.

Contributor
wheel9
0 Kudos

Re: Week 5 promotion...I have ONE extra

compulsivereaderTX wrote:

If anyone has an extra code, I would like to have it please. I live 45 min away from the nearest B&N. I had an appt in Austin last week so HAD to go. I made sure to stop and get some codes to share for last week, but this week, I need to ask for a code from another generous person.

Please. And Thank you.

pamela

You have a pm

Contributor
wheel9
0 Kudos

greenrainbowc wrote:

If someone could please give me a week 5 code I'd greatly appreciate it.  Thanks in advance! :smileyhappy:

You have a pm

Contributor
jaatagi
0 Kudos

If any one has a extra code for week 5 promotion, it would be greatly appreciated.  I live 50 miles from my rearest Barnes & Noble and will not make it to the store this week. 

Thanks!

Happy e - reading!

Julie

Contributor
rewards4u
0 Kudos

If there are any codes left I would love to have one.  I'm about 75 miles from a B&N.  Thanks so much!!!

Frequent Contributor
jwinterDE
0 Kudos

Me too, if there are any to spare!  :smileyhappy:  Alas I'm stuck at work for the next several days, grrrr...  :smileymad:

Contributor
lilz
0 Kudos

sending PM now! enjoy!

jaatagi wrote:

If any one has a extra code for week 5 promotion, it would be greatly appreciated.  I live 50 miles from my rearest Barnes & Noble and will not make it to the store this week. 

Thanks!

Happy e - reading!

Julie

Contributor
lilz
0 Kudos

check your PMs

rewards4u wrote:

If there are any codes left I would love to have one.  I'm about 75 miles from a B&N.  Thanks so much!!!

Contributor
Mally29
0 Kudos

I would love a week 5. My store is out...just bought my nook.

michelle

Wordsmith
AnnSheridan
0 Kudos

jwinterDE wrote:

Me too, if there are any to spare!  :smileyhappy:  Alas I'm stuck at work for the next several days, grrrr...  :smileymad:

Sending PM now...sorry you're stuck at work.

Wordsmith
AnnSheridan
0 Kudos

Mally29 wrote:

I would love a week 5. My store is out...just bought my nook.

michelle

Sending PM...

Reader 2
2boysproudmom
0 Kudos

Does anyone have an extra week 5 code that they'd be willing to share...I'd really appreciate it...I've not been able to get into town (35 miles) to get the code...

Thanks so much.

Jamie

New User
thetalmid
0 Kudos

2boysproudmom wrote:

Does anyone have an extra week 5 code that they'd be willing to share...I'd really appreciate it...I've not been able to get into town (35 miles) to get the code...

Thanks so much.

Jamie

Sending PM

Inspired Contributor
MBenner
0 Kudos

Crawdad wrote:

I only have one code.  The first person to tell me the date that the Sgt. Pepper album was released will get it.  You ARE a Beatle fan, aren't you???

i dont get it who is Sgt Pepper?  did he beatles or something?
To read is to know the Nook, and to read the Nook is to know...Quiet what you know depends upon your Nook. - Darkkin
Contributor
mommamania
0 Kudos

Not sure if this is the correct place to request a code. 

I need a code forthe Week 5 promotion.  I worked my second job in the evenings during the week of the promotion and was not able to get out to B&N.

Thanks so much!

Frequent Contributor
PocketGoddess
0 Kudos

If there are any codes left I would sincerely appreciate one. I'm very close to a B&N College store, but they're not participating in the promotion. I don't have a car, so no way to get to a "real" Barnes & Noble store.

Thanks!

Contributor
luv2readKY
0 Kudos

Hi,  I totally missed the week 4 promotion.  If anyone has an extra I'd sure appreciate being able to use it.  Also, I would love to have week 5 as well.  We live 50 miles from the nearest B&N and never seem to get that way!!  Appreciate anyone's help!

Theresa

Frequent Contributor
reba115
0 Kudos

mommamania, pocket godess, luv2readKY

pm have been sent to each of you

Inspired Contributor
book_werm
0 Kudos

So I was travelling and totally missed picking up the week 5 code.  Anyone have an extra they can PM me?  I'd appreciate it!  Thanks!

Reader 2
lilikoiFL
0 Kudos

Anyone with an extra week 3, 4 or 5 code?  I would really appreciate a PM!  Just bought a nook today and don't have have any codes as my B&N  would not hand out any =(

Inspired Contributor
writeway

pm on the way