Since 1997, you’ve been coming to BarnesandNoble.com to discuss everything from Stephen King to writing to Harry Potter. You’ve made our site more than a place to discover your next book: you’ve made it a community. But like all things internet, BN.com is growing and changing. We've said goodbye to our community message boards—but that doesn’t mean we won’t still be a place for adventurous readers to connect and discover.

Now, you can explore the most exciting new titles (and remember the classics) at the Barnes & Noble Book Blog. Check out conversations with authors like Jeff VanderMeer and Gary Shteyngart at the B&N Review, and browse write-ups of the best in literary fiction. Come to our Facebook page to weigh in on what it means to be a book nerd. Browse digital deals on the NOOK blog, tweet about books with us,or self-publish your latest novella with NOOK Press. And for those of you looking for support for your NOOK, the NOOK Support Forums will still be here.

We will continue to provide you with books that make you turn pages well past midnight, discover new worlds, and reunite with old friends. And we hope that you’ll continue to tell us how you’re doing, what you’re reading, and what books mean to you.

Frequent Contributor
MaleficentIL
0 Kudos

Re: Books Missing from B&N Library and NOOK

It's seems they have fixed the glitch.  All my books are back online.

Contributor
dl1244
0 Kudos

Nook Library

I wasn't sure what category to put this question.

When I go online to B&N and look up my Nook library, why don't all of my books show?  I question this because just in case I would have to re-down load a book I want it to be there to do so.  An no they don't show up in archive either.

Thanks!

Doug_Pardee
Kudos: 4,005
0 Kudos

Re: Nook Library

[ Edited ]
Inspired Bibliophile
LarryOnLI
0 Kudos

Re: Nook Library

All my books are back.

Contributor
dl1244
0 Kudos

My library shows up ( at least I think so) BUT now not all the books in my wish list show!  
What use is it if you can't count on it? 

Is this going to be fixed?

Frequent Contributor
TogetherForGood
0 Kudos

I have the Hunger Games trilogy showing up on my son's NOOK Tablet but it on my NOOK STouch or my iPad. What can I do about this..
www.boundtogetherforgood.blogspot.com
New User
ogreberg93
0 Kudos

Twice now I hae had books i bought disapear. The wheel of time series is the only ones that disapeared they disapear from my nook an library wht do i do?

Inspired Contributor
robertVA
0 Kudos

[ Edited ]

Have you tried calling the 800 phone number and askig them to replace the book on your account? It would be a good idea to have the B&N emails acknowledging the books' purchase on your computer screen or hard copies of the emails on hand while you make that phone call.

Connect your Nook First Edition to your computer and sideload the copies there to the add on MicroSD card or the My Documents folder on the Nook. That procedure requires you to have installed the B&N reader application on your computer and downloaded the ebooks to the computer before they disappeared from your account.

It's situations like this that make many people uncomfortable about rellying on "The Cloud" as the exclusive back up of their data files.

New User
ACKGA
0 Kudos

My books routinely disappear from my Nook library for my PC. The last time this happened I was advised to download the app again.  I did.  That time it worked, but this time it did not.  Now what?

Bibliophile
bklvr896

ACKGA wrote:

My books routinely disappear from my Nook library for my PC. The last time this happened I was advised to download the app again.  I did.  That time it worked, but this time it did not.  Now what?

Are you someone how getting logged out of Nook for PC?  That would cause your books to disappear.

Top Kudoed Authors
User Kudos Count
Users Online
Currently online: 6 members 436 guests
Please welcome our newest community members: