Contributor
grateful65
0 Kudos

Can't get Nook to connect to ADE

I've been using ADE to borrow library books for years with no issues. Tried to connect this morning...my Nook is not showing up in the ADE window. I don't think it is being recognized/connected by my computer. I've read over the links saying to delete the ADE files and reinstall - but the Nook is not showing up in the drive listing . Usually when I plug into the USB port, a screen comes up on the Nook saying something abut USB ports. That is not coming up today. I've tried all my USB ports. Any advice? thanks

Contributor
grateful65
0 Kudos

Re: Can't get Nook to connect to ADE

Just read a similar thread, which suggested I supply some more information - I have the 1E, firmware L2_0_0_7Ap (no idea what this means?) just downloded the newest software version 1.7, and a PC with Windows XP.

Distinguished Bibliophile
keriflur
0 Kudos

[ Edited ]

Do you have another cord that you could try?  It could be that your cord has gone bad.

Contributor
grateful65
0 Kudos

Good suggestion - but I've checked every cord I have and none fits! Also the cord still works to charge in both the computer and the electric outlet. Maybe I will stop by BN to see if they have cords or suggestions.

Top Kudoed Authors
User Kudos Count
Users Online
Currently online:24 members 308 guests
Please welcome our newest community members: