New User
David_Block
0 Kudos

Connected to internet TO connected testing

This appears to be something cycling between those two options on the WiFi status. I have already Forgotten and reentered my WAp2 key (all 64 characters or something) 3 times. I have turned WiFi off and back on, and I have powered down and back up without success.

HELP!

Distinguished Bibliophile
keriflur
0 Kudos

Re: Connected to internet TO connected testing

Please tell us about your router - brand, connection type, if you run it in mixed mode, 2.4 or 5ghz, if you use MAC filtering, if you broadcast your SSD, etc.

New User
David_Block
0 Kudos

Linksys Cisco Router WNDR 3700. Verizon FIOS DSL, 2.4 gHz, MAC filtering (but I registered it at the store and broubht the MAC address home to be entered), the SSID is not broadcast.

FIOS is running 25/20 mbps in this area.NOOK shows 65 mbps connection with router, desktop shows 130 mbps (and that probably means nothing, I know).

What is mixed mode?

What do you mean by connection type?

David

New User
David_Block
0 Kudos

As it turned out, the problem was not related to my Nook at all. Even the B & N techies could not download the book in question. So I tried another book, and SUCCESS.

They are contacting the maintenance team for that server and will try to get that book "fixed."

Distinguished Bibliophile
keriflur
0 Kudos

Glad you were able to resolve the issue.  :smileyhappy:

Top Kudoed Authors
User Kudos Count
Users Online
Currently online:21 members 363 guests
Please welcome our newest community members: