Since 1997, you’ve been coming to BarnesandNoble.com to discuss everything from Stephen King to writing to Harry Potter. You’ve made our site more than a place to discover your next book: you’ve made it a community. But like all things internet, BN.com is growing and changing. We've said goodbye to our community message boards—but that doesn’t mean we won’t still be a place for adventurous readers to connect and discover.

Now, you can explore the most exciting new titles (and remember the classics) at the Barnes & Noble Book Blog. Check out conversations with authors like Jeff VanderMeer and Gary Shteyngart at the B&N Review, and browse write-ups of the best in literary fiction. Come to our Facebook page to weigh in on what it means to be a book nerd. Browse digital deals on the NOOK blog, tweet about books with us,or self-publish your latest novella with NOOK Press. And for those of you looking for support for your NOOK, the NOOK Support Forums will still be here.

We will continue to provide you with books that make you turn pages well past midnight, discover new worlds, and reunite with old friends. And we hope that you’ll continue to tell us how you’re doing, what you’re reading, and what books mean to you.

Correspondent
EffieTX
0 Kudos

Deleting books for wishlist

I am trying to delete some books of my e.book wishlist.. since I know I am not going to be reading 500 books ... I have deleted some before with no problems.. but this time instead of asking me if I want to delete the book off my ebook list, the nook is asking me if I want to ADD the book to my wishlist... well, I am in my wishlist so obviously its already ON my wishlist... Anyone have any suggestions?

Effie

Inspired Wordsmith
icebike
0 Kudos

Re: Deleting books for wishlist

You can do that from the web page.

Correspondent
EffieTX
0 Kudos

No, can't do it on the web either... When I click on REMOVE, it go up to the top of the list but the book I want to delete stays put.. I am logged onto the web.. and it works for DTB but not on ebooks

Effie

Inspired Wordsmith
icebike
0 Kudos

EffieTX wrote:

No, can't do it on the web either... When I click on REMOVE, it go up to the top of the list but the book I want to delete stays put.. I am logged onto the web.. and it works for DTB but not on ebooks

Effie

Don't know what to tell you.

I just added a book to my wish list, then clicked Go to my Wish list, clicked the Remove immediately below that particular book and it was gone.

I was using my ebook wishlist, not my other wish list.

Frequent Contributor
cbtengr

That's strange, it works for me as well.  Click on Remove below the book cover image and it's gone.

Correspondent
EffieTX
0 Kudos

Yes, I clicked on the REMOVE under the book cover... still did not work...

Wordsmith
Michael-V
0 Kudos

EffieTX,

Have you tried deleting temporary files and cookies?

Correspondent
rfruth
0 Kudos

works here, remove temp internet files (as per above) = good idea :smileysurprised:

N1E - HD+ soon ?
Reader 2
AtlantaGirl
0 Kudos

Go to your eBooks wishlist.  Under each book is a very faint little "x REMOVE".  Click and it will disappear.  I  want to the wishlist twice before I saw it!

New User
TheCuriousAries
0 Kudos

Thanks. That was quick and easy!

Top Kudoed Authors
User Kudos Count
Users Online
Currently online: 4 members 290 guests
Please welcome our newest community members: