Contributor
ForestGuardCaptain
0 Kudos

Documents and music not showing up

I have the Nook 1st edition and it all of the sudden won't bring up my documents and music. I had a lot of e-books (not purchased from B&N) and stuff in my documents and when I plug it into my computer, my computer says the documents are on the Nook...but my Nook doesn't bring them up. It only brings up the Nook user guide and tour.

Bibliophile
bklvr896

Re: Documents and music not showing up

ForestGuardCaptain wrote:

I have the Nook 1st edition and it all of the sudden won't bring up my documents and music. I had a lot of e-books (not purchased from B&N) and stuff in my documents and when I plug it into my computer, my computer says the documents are on the Nook...but my Nook doesn't bring them up. It only brings up the Nook user guide and tour.

Are they on an SD card, and if so, did your Nook updated to version 1.6?  If so, read this post.

http://bookclubs.barnesandnoble.com/t5/NOOK-General-Discussion/N1E-1-6-Update-and-microSD-cards/m-p/...

If they're not an SD card, were any other changes made?

Distinguished Scribe
Ya_Ya

Contributor
ForestGuardCaptain
0 Kudos

[ Edited ]

No, my Nook is still version 1.5. It hasn't updated to 1.6 yet. And it is not on an SD card. I will check those threads out though. Thank you0

Edit: I updated to 1.6 and it now doesn't even show the Nook Guide and Nook Tour Documents! But all of my books are there.. I don't have an SD Card it's just my Nook

Top Kudoed Authors
User Kudos Count
Users Online
Currently online:48 members 428 guests
Please welcome our newest community members: