06-09-2010 09:35 PM
- Connect your NOOK to your computer with the USB cable.
- Open your Windows Explorer or My Computer (Windows).
- Click (or double click) on your NOOK drive to open it.
- Open My Documents in your NOOK drive.
- Open another Windows Explorer window and browse to where you saved the PDF.
- Drag the PDF file to your documents folder in your NOOK drive.
- Right click on the NOOK drive (in the left pane of Windows Explorer) and select Eject.
- If you have an SD card in your NOOK, eject that the same way.
- Disconnect your NOOK, tap on your library, tap View My Documents. If the PDF file is not there, tap Check for new content.