Since 1997, you’ve been coming to BarnesandNoble.com to discuss everything from Stephen King to writing to Harry Potter. You’ve made our site more than a place to discover your next book: you’ve made it a community. But like all things internet, BN.com is growing and changing. We've said goodbye to our community message boards—but that doesn’t mean we won’t still be a place for adventurous readers to connect and discover.

Now, you can explore the most exciting new titles (and remember the classics) at the Barnes & Noble Book Blog. Check out conversations with authors like Jeff VanderMeer and Gary Shteyngart at the B&N Review, and browse write-ups of the best in literary fiction. Come to our Facebook page to weigh in on what it means to be a book nerd. Browse digital deals on the NOOK blog, tweet about books with us,or self-publish your latest novella with NOOK Press. And for those of you looking for support for your NOOK, the NOOK Support Forums will still be here.

We will continue to provide you with books that make you turn pages well past midnight, discover new worlds, and reunite with old friends. And we hope that you’ll continue to tell us how you’re doing, what you’re reading, and what books mean to you.

Frequent Contributor
cristiansmom
0 Kudos

Drawing pad app showing up in library not apps

When I go to download it and open it it tells me it can't open the book.. It's an app not a book.. What happened.. I archived it and then brought it back but still goes in the library not the apps.. Help..

Scribe
Haleakala_LKB
0 Kudos

Re: Drawing pad app showing up in library not apps

cristiansmom wrote:

When I go to download it and open it it tells me it can't open the book.. It's an app not a book.. What happened.. I archived it and then brought it back but still goes in the library not the apps.. Help..

The NOOK has no apps like this, so I am assuming you actually have a NOOK Color? You're more likely to get an answer in that forum. http://bookclubs.barnesandnoble.com/t5/NOOKcolor-Technical-Support/bd-p/NOOKcolortechnicalsupport 

LisaB

Frequent Contributor
cristiansmom
0 Kudos

Sorry, posted to the wrong forum..:smileysad:

Distinguished Scribe
Ya_Ya
0 Kudos

cristiansmom wrote:

Sorry, posted to the wrong forum..:smileysad:

No worries, most of us just don't know enough about NOOKColor to help you.

Good luck, I hope someone over there can help you.  :smileyvery-happy:

Top Kudoed Authors
User Kudos Count
Users Online
Currently online: 17 members 471 guests
Please welcome our newest community members: