New User
songg
0 Kudos

Error Message when updating BN Library

I'm not sure if this question was already asked but my nook has been giving me an error message everytime I try to update my B&N Library. I've tried turning my wifi off and turning it on but nothing has been working for me. I even attempted to wait a week to see if it will magically work again, but it still hasn't. Anyone by chance has a solution?

Distinguished Correspondent
DCLOVELL
0 Kudos

Re: Error Message when updating BN Library

[ Edited ]

Is your Wi-Fi on?  If yes, do you have a good connection?  (How many bars do you have?)

I have the Nook Classic Wi-Fi + 3G.  I have gotten this message when I tried to download a large book with just the 3G.  I turned my Wi-Fi on and the book downloaded just fine.

I hope this helps.

Distinguished Bibliophile
RHWright
0 Kudos

1) What error message are you getting, exactly? The cannot connect/Wi-Fi one?

2) Have you tried turning off and restarting the nook? Very often, this simple procedure seems to clear up "glitchy" behavior.

New User
songg
0 Kudos

My Wi-Fi connectivity is good and I always have full bars. I've tried restarting my nook and turning off and on my wifi, but nothing helps. The error message says that I cannot update my library now and try again later and it's already been two weeks already, I'm getting desparate to read my new books that I bought on my nook rather than my laptop.

Correspondent
tabascobaby
0 Kudos

You may need to call CS (1-800-THE-BOOK) or go into a brick and mortar store (if one is nearby to visit). Hope you get this taken care of. GOOD LUCK!

Distinguished Bibliophile
keriflur
0 Kudos

Do you have a B&N store nearby?  If you do, go and see if you can get yoour library to update in-store.  If not, you could have the store personnel take a look.

Top Kudoed Authors
User Kudos Count
Users Online
Currently online:25 members 357 guests
Please welcome our newest community members: