Contributor
cher17
0 Kudos

How do I get my books on new color nook

I have a nook and I have bought alot of books but now I want to get the new nook color...my question is how would I get the books I've bought to the color one when I buy it??? Don't want to lose all my books. Also how would I get the books off my old one as I want to give it to my daughter but she wouldn't want the books I have on it???Thank you for any help.

Distinguished Wordsmith
Josienjoe
0 Kudos

Re: How do I get my books on new color nook

cher17 wrote:

I have a nook and I have bought alot of books but now I want to get the new nook color...my question is how would I get the books I've bought to the color one when I buy it??? Don't want to lose all my books. Also how would I get the books off my old one as I want to give it to my daughter but she wouldn't want the books I have on it???Thank you for any help.

If you're talking about ebooks you've purchased from B&N, they're in your online library.  As long as they're in a format the NC can read, all you have to do is register the NC to your account.

As for your old one, you can de-register it from your account and your daughter can register it to her own account.

Contributor
cher17
0 Kudos

Re: How do I get my books on new color nook

Thank you so much for the information.....I will do as you instructed. Thats what I thought I would have to do but wanted to make sure .

Top Kudoed Authors
User Kudos Count
Users Online
Currently online:60 members 640 guests
Please welcome our newest community members: