Since 1997, you’ve been coming to BarnesandNoble.com to discuss everything from Stephen King to writing to Harry Potter. You’ve made our site more than a place to discover your next book: you’ve made it a community. But like all things internet, BN.com is growing and changing. We've said goodbye to our community message boards—but that doesn’t mean we won’t still be a place for adventurous readers to connect and discover.

Now, you can explore the most exciting new titles (and remember the classics) at the Barnes & Noble Book Blog. Check out conversations with authors like Jeff VanderMeer and Gary Shteyngart at the B&N Review, and browse write-ups of the best in literary fiction. Come to our Facebook page to weigh in on what it means to be a book nerd. Browse digital deals on the NOOK blog, tweet about books with us,or self-publish your latest novella with NOOK Press. And for those of you looking for support for your NOOK, the NOOK Support Forums will still be here.

We will continue to provide you with books that make you turn pages well past midnight, discover new worlds, and reunite with old friends. And we hope that you’ll continue to tell us how you’re doing, what you’re reading, and what books mean to you.

New User
rocko3807
0 Kudos

Library disappeared from my Nook app for Ipad.

For the second time in a week my complete library has disappeared from my nook app on my Ipad. The first time it happened I had to delete it and reinstall it and they all came back and now it has done  the same thing. Does anyone know what may be causing this? I don't want to have to keep deleting and reinstalling.

Inspired Correspondent
MacFlash
0 Kudos

Re: Library disappeared from my Nook app for Ipad.

Suggest you try this post in the free app technical support group. You are more likely to get an answer than  here where people are looking for support for hardware devices.

Frequent Contributor
Cycling_Chef
0 Kudos

Re: Library disappeared from my Nook app for Ipad.

This happens to me, too. I emailed nook support and they said ibooks must be the default ebook app. I deleted ibooks and still have the probelm. Let us onow if you find a soluton. Tx.
Top Kudoed Authors
User Kudos Count
Users Online
Currently online: 36 members 543 guests
Please welcome our newest community members: