Since 1997, you’ve been coming to BarnesandNoble.com to discuss everything from Stephen King to writing to Harry Potter. You’ve made our site more than a place to discover your next book: you’ve made it a community. But like all things internet, BN.com is growing and changing. We've said goodbye to our community message boards—but that doesn’t mean we won’t still be a place for adventurous readers to connect and discover.

Now, you can explore the most exciting new titles (and remember the classics) at the Barnes & Noble Book Blog. Check out conversations with authors like Jeff VanderMeer and Gary Shteyngart at the B&N Review, and browse write-ups of the best in literary fiction. Come to our Facebook page to weigh in on what it means to be a book nerd. Browse digital deals on the NOOK blog, tweet about books with us,or self-publish your latest novella with NOOK Press. And for those of you looking for support for your NOOK, the NOOK Support Forums will still be here.

We will continue to provide you with books that make you turn pages well past midnight, discover new worlds, and reunite with old friends. And we hope that you’ll continue to tell us how you’re doing, what you’re reading, and what books mean to you.

New User
bkmangas
0 Kudos
Accepted Solution

Loading books on the original Nook that was purchased on Tablet

I have an older Nook, the original reader.  I also have a Nook Tablet in the same household.  I have purchased several new books, but they are not showing up on my original reader.  I am sure there is a simple answer, but I am at a loss as to what to do.  I have them both set up on the same account, and have done this before so I know I can.  Any advice is appreciated.

New User
bkmangas
0 Kudos

Re: Loading books on the original Nook that was purchased on Tablet

Got it figured out!  For some reason it was not seeing my password!!!

New User
Lora58
0 Kudos

Re: Loading books on the original Nook that was purchased on Tablet

Had the same problem this morning (13 pages out of 199 got downloaded) - what I did was to download a sample book from the same author at no cost and WAITED for that download to complete, then I went to my library and searched for all the books by this same author - the search results showed all the books including my half downloaded book - I then clicked on the sample book, skimmed through it. When I closed the sample book the half downloaded book am having trouble with began to download. The download bar automatically came on and the download got completed and when I opened it the pages were all complete. This is the second time it has happened to me. Hope it helps.....!!

Top Kudoed Authors
User Kudos Count
Users Online
Currently online: 47 members 229 guests
Please welcome our newest community members: