New User
pogueclan
0 Kudos

More than one nook

Can you have more than one nook registered to the same email address?

Distinguished Correspondent
very-simple
0 Kudos

Re: More than one nook

You can have more than one nook registered to the same account, so...yes.  But this will mean that each nook will reflect only that account - i.e., if person one archives a book on their nook, it will get archived across all nooks.  It will also mean that anyone registered on that account will be buying books from that account - which could be less than ideal depending on your circumstances.  

Take a look for a post by Doug_Pardee.  In his signature, he has a link explaining how to share books between family members without sharing an account.  If that's what you want to do.  

New User
Jessi6884
0 Kudos

I have the nook color, and am bummed I can't read it out in the sun. If I bought the new nook black and white, would it share the same books I have on my nook color so I can go back and forth between the two nooks?

Frequent Contributor
MikeNC
0 Kudos

Yup!  As long as you register each device to the same B&N account, they will see the same library and you can read that library on either device (or both simultaneously if you really want and don't mind going cross-eyed).

Top Kudoed Authors
User Kudos Count
Users Online
Currently online:10 members 257 guests
Recent logins:
Please welcome our newest community members: