Since 1997, you’ve been coming to BarnesandNoble.com to discuss everything from Stephen King to writing to Harry Potter. You’ve made our site more than a place to discover your next book: you’ve made it a community. But like all things internet, BN.com is growing and changing. We've said goodbye to our community message boards—but that doesn’t mean we won’t still be a place for adventurous readers to connect and discover.

Now, you can explore the most exciting new titles (and remember the classics) at the Barnes & Noble Book Blog. Check out conversations with authors like Jeff VanderMeer and Gary Shteyngart at the B&N Review, and browse write-ups of the best in literary fiction. Come to our Facebook page to weigh in on what it means to be a book nerd. Browse digital deals on the NOOK blog, tweet about books with us,or self-publish your latest novella with NOOK Press. And for those of you looking for support for your NOOK, the NOOK Support Forums will still be here.

We will continue to provide you with books that make you turn pages well past midnight, discover new worlds, and reunite with old friends. And we hope that you’ll continue to tell us how you’re doing, what you’re reading, and what books mean to you.

New User
pogueclan
0 Kudos

More than one nook

Can you have more than one nook registered to the same email address?

Distinguished Correspondent
very-simple
0 Kudos

Re: More than one nook

You can have more than one nook registered to the same account, so...yes.  But this will mean that each nook will reflect only that account - i.e., if person one archives a book on their nook, it will get archived across all nooks.  It will also mean that anyone registered on that account will be buying books from that account - which could be less than ideal depending on your circumstances.  

Take a look for a post by Doug_Pardee.  In his signature, he has a link explaining how to share books between family members without sharing an account.  If that's what you want to do.  

New User
Jessi6884
0 Kudos

I have the nook color, and am bummed I can't read it out in the sun. If I bought the new nook black and white, would it share the same books I have on my nook color so I can go back and forth between the two nooks?

Frequent Contributor
MikeNC
0 Kudos

Yup!  As long as you register each device to the same B&N account, they will see the same library and you can read that library on either device (or both simultaneously if you really want and don't mind going cross-eyed).

Top Kudoed Authors
User Kudos Count
Users Online
Currently online: 44 members 968 guests
Please welcome our newest community members: