Urbanitra
0 Kudos

Re: New User with an idiotic questions

Thanks.

New User
realtorgirl
0 Kudos

Let me joyfully reply to all..For those of you kind enough to NOT add some sarcastic, rude, ignorant nor absolutely mean response - I thank you. For the rest - I hope someday you too don't do the research you are supposed to and innocently ask a question of the masses and I hope that you receive the same treatment you've given. How wonderful to be such perfect people. Just lovely.

I'd love to meet each of you and see if you'd speak that way in person.

Rebecca

New User
realtorgirl
0 Kudos

I posted this once you rude moron. Actually - I'm not a troll-thank you for the judgement.

rebecca

Correspondent
Heritage07
0 Kudos

Rebecca

I sometimes read in low lighting conditions so I purchased a Lyra light that clips on to my Nook. It makes a big difference if you tend to read a lot in dimly lit rooms. Mostly people buy them for reading at night, but I use mine during the day when I need more light. The good thing is it only cost 15.00 and I think it is well worth the extra investment.

Frequent Contributor
TogTogTogTog
0 Kudos

I'm glad to see that you also dengerated into petty insults like some of the other people in here. Also, while highly subjective, what you were doing was what I consider trolling and thus the tag, 'troll'. You present a correct counter-argument when you argue about innocently asking a question when you didn't do research. But to hope for someone to get the same treatment is a tad revengeful.

Regardless I'm rambling, the reason people called you a troll is simple. The fact that an e-Ink screen does not have a backlight is the major contributing factor people purchase them for because it reduces eye-strain and is actually like reading from a page. And while people are usually respectful around here when you ask innocent questions, for an e-reader the question you asked was the same as asking someone "Why do you wear clothes?". Its almost an inherent answer in itself. Oh and trolling is usually to get a emotive response as well, which calling people morons is bound to do.

Having said all this, if the screen is too dark for you, your best bet is to get a light for reading it with. I hear the below are good...

http://gifts.barnesandnoble.com/Lyra-Light/e/9781599859439/

http://www.medgestore.com/products/kindle2-eluminator.psp

Top Kudoed Authors
User Kudos Count
Users Online
Currently online:46 members 522 guests
Please welcome our newest community members: