New User
Lisa_T
0 Kudos

Nook Customer Service

I've been having a problem with customer service since 12/30/10 when I was promised a refund for the broken, refurbished Nook I received as a replacement for my original Nook. BN received the 2nd nook on 1/14/11, and since then I have been lied to by customer service several times in my

attempts to get my money back. Hansel, the original  customer service supervisor I spoke to on 12/30/10,  promised me a refund and sent me the RMA to send the nook back. The next rep told me Hansel had been overruled by "Tier 2," and I wouldn't be getting a refund. Two different reps have promised me that supervisors would be calling me to  arrange to send me a new nook, not a refurbished one, but neither call (promised on 1/21 and 1/25) have materialized. I have neither my Nook, my money or any response from Barnes and Noble. I've spent upwards of 6 hours on hold with customer service over the last month, and I'm beginning to think of the Nook as stolen. Please advise. I've tried contacting Dan Gilbert, and his assistant, and just left a message for Melanie Doty.

Correspondent
toy4x4
0 Kudos

Re: Nook Customer Service

Call them back. No one on this board has any authority to provide refunds and really, htere is only one B&N person that might ever show up here.

Your phone is your friend. Use it.

Top Kudoed Authors
User Kudos Count
Users Online
Currently online:64 members 409 guests
Please welcome our newest community members: