Since 1997, you’ve been coming to BarnesandNoble.com to discuss everything from Stephen King to writing to Harry Potter. You’ve made our site more than a place to discover your next book: you’ve made it a community. But like all things internet, BN.com is growing and changing. We've said goodbye to our community message boards—but that doesn’t mean we won’t still be a place for adventurous readers to connect and discover.

Now, you can explore the most exciting new titles (and remember the classics) at the Barnes & Noble Book Blog. Check out conversations with authors like Jeff VanderMeer and Gary Shteyngart at the B&N Review, and browse write-ups of the best in literary fiction. Come to our Facebook page to weigh in on what it means to be a book nerd. Browse digital deals on the NOOK blog, tweet about books with us,or self-publish your latest novella with NOOK Press. And for those of you looking for support for your NOOK, the NOOK Support Forums will still be here.

We will continue to provide you with books that make you turn pages well past midnight, discover new worlds, and reunite with old friends. And we hope that you’ll continue to tell us how you’re doing, what you’re reading, and what books mean to you.

Inspired Contributor
patra_jasmine
0 Kudos

Nook for PC application

hi, anyone knows how to find the epubs stored by "nook for pc" on the system? or how to configure the settings to a particular folder where the epubs has to be stored? my "nook for pc" shows 800 books but i am unable to find it under "My barnes and noble ebooks" folder :smileysad:

Frequent Contributor
cbtengr
0 Kudos

Re: Nook for PC application

Mine are in a subfolder in "My Barnes & Noble eBooks" named with my B&N email address.

Inspired Contributor
patra_jasmine
0 Kudos

yes, i can see the folder with my email id, but there are only 3 epubs inside, not sure where the rest are stored.

Frequent Contributor
cbtengr
0 Kudos

Are they all from B&N?  I also have folder with sideloaded content.

Distinguished Wordsmith
1katie

patra_jasmine wrote:

hi, anyone knows how to find the epubs stored by "nook for pc" on the system? or how to configure the settings to a particular folder where the epubs has to be stored? my "nook for pc" shows 800 books but i am unable to find it under "My barnes and noble ebooks" folder :smileysad:

When you first set up nook for pc sync it with your B&N account.  Not all of your books will be downloaded.  You  have to download the rest from B&N to your "nook for pc" on your pc.

You have to download the rest from B&N.

A computer once beat me at chess, but it was no match for me at kick boxing.
Inspired Contributor
patra_jasmine
0 Kudos

yes the books in "nook for pc" are all from b&n. i wanted to take backup of the books but not able to find it.

Distinguished Scribe
Ya_Ya

[ Edited ]

Hover over the individual books.

Is "Download" an option?  

If so, the titles are in your library  but not on your PC.  You'll have to download them.  You can download them individually or go into Settings --> Account Settings and check the box to "Automatically download recent purchases."

Sync and they should all end up in:

Libraries -->  Documents -->  My Documents -->  My Barnes & Noble eBooks -->  email address on the account

Top Kudoed Authors
User Kudos Count
Users Online
Currently online: 5 members 509 guests
Please welcome our newest community members: