Since 1997, you’ve been coming to BarnesandNoble.com to discuss everything from Stephen King to writing to Harry Potter. You’ve made our site more than a place to discover your next book: you’ve made it a community. But like all things internet, BN.com is growing and changing. We've said goodbye to our community message boards—but that doesn’t mean we won’t still be a place for adventurous readers to connect and discover.

Now, you can explore the most exciting new titles (and remember the classics) at the Barnes & Noble Book Blog. Check out conversations with authors like Jeff VanderMeer and Gary Shteyngart at the B&N Review, and browse write-ups of the best in literary fiction. Come to our Facebook page to weigh in on what it means to be a book nerd. Browse digital deals on the NOOK blog, tweet about books with us,or self-publish your latest novella with NOOK Press. And for those of you looking for support for your NOOK, the NOOK Support Forums will still be here.

We will continue to provide you with books that make you turn pages well past midnight, discover new worlds, and reunite with old friends. And we hope that you’ll continue to tell us how you’re doing, what you’re reading, and what books mean to you.

New User
dan_public
0 Kudos

Nook for iPhone Doesn't work

I downloaded the Nook for iPhone and then bought a book in B&N.   When I opened Nook on my PC, the book was there and opened fine. 

The book appears on my iPhone with the word "Download" at the bottom that appears.  ("Download" appears and disappears.)  When I tried to read the book, it displayed an error that "nook could not open this eBook at this time.  Please try again."   I tried multiple times over a 30 minute period and got the same message.   Some free books open, but this one does not.

To answer the obvious question - Yes, I'm logged in. 

Regards,

Dan.

Distinguished Wordsmith
Josienjoe
0 Kudos

Re: Nook for iPhone Doesn't work

dan_public wrote:

I downloaded the Nook for iPhone and then bought a book in B&N.   When I opened Nook on my PC, the book was there and opened fine. 

The book appears on my iPhone with the word "Download" at the bottom that appears.  ("Download" appears and disappears.)  When I tried to read the book, it displayed an error that "nook could not open this eBook at this time.  Please try again."   I tried multiple times over a 30 minute period and got the same message.   Some free books open, but this one does not.

To answer the obvious question - Yes, I'm logged in. 

Regards,

Dan.

This is the board for the Nook technical support. 

You may want to post your problem with Nook (App) for iPhone here -

http://bookclubs.barnesandnoble.com/t5/NOOK-Apps-Technical-Support-iPad/bd-p/eReaders

New User
dan_public
0 Kudos

Re: Nook for iPhone Doesn't work

Thanks.  I didn't notice that board (didn't look close enough).

Regards,

Dan.

Top Kudoed Authors
User Kudos Count
Users Online
Currently online: 4 members 754 guests
Please welcome our newest community members: