Reader 4
fourgold
0 Kudos

Problems with Kobo epub

I bought " The Girl Who Kicked The Hornet's Nest" at Kobo because they had a coupon,but I can't see it on my nook.I have deauthorized and reauthorized the nook on ADE,deleted and re-added it to the nook and restarted the nook and asked it to find new content and it still doesn't show. I can see it in the folder on my computer and Calibre see it,plus I can read the book on my iPod touch- does anyone have any ideas that might help? I just finished the second book and am dying to read the next one !

Any help would be much appreciated !

Bibliophile
Jenniisme
0 Kudos

Re: Problems with Kobo epub

are you checking in the my documents section of nook?

Melissa_W
Topics: 516
Kudos: 1,083
Blog Posts: 3
Ideas: 15
Solutions: 33
0 Kudos

As Jenniisme said, toggle between My Library and My Documents to see if the file is in My Documents.  If it still isn't there, check the DRM on the Kobo file to see if you can read it on a nook.

Melissa W.
I read and knit and dance. Compulsively feel yarn. Consume books. Darn tights. Drink too much caffiene. All that good stuff.
balletbookworm.blogspot.com
Reader 4
fourgold
0 Kudos

I am looking in the "My Documents " section and I have purchaced other Kobo epubs which are perfectly readable on the nook.Additionally,when the nook is connected to my computer, I can see the file in the " Digital Editions " folder. Any ideas?

Bibliophile
bklvr896
0 Kudos

fourgold wrote:

I am looking in the "My Documents " section and I have purchaced other Kobo epubs which are perfectly readable on the nook.Additionally,when the nook is connected to my computer, I can see the file in the " Digital Editions " folder. Any ideas?

Did you copy it to the Nook from within ADE?  Other than that, I have no idea, as I've never had a problem with a Kobo book.

Reader 4
fourgold
0 Kudos

Yes, I dragged it from within ADE to the nook.I have never had a problem with a Kobo book before, and I don't think the file was the problem. I was finally able to fix this by by unregistering and reregistering the nook,and reinstalling everything in My Documents.

New User
FancyKlewes
0 Kudos

You might want to try using the free Adobe Digital Edition software to see your book:

http://kobo.zendesk.com/entries/369231-a-first-time-guide-to-using-adobe-digital-editions-with-non-k...

Top Kudoed Authors
User Kudos Count
Users Online
Currently online:47 members 460 guests
Please welcome our newest community members: