Since 1997, you’ve been coming to BarnesandNoble.com to discuss everything from Stephen King to writing to Harry Potter. You’ve made our site more than a place to discover your next book: you’ve made it a community. But like all things internet, BN.com is growing and changing. We've said goodbye to our community message boards—but that doesn’t mean we won’t still be a place for adventurous readers to connect and discover.

Now, you can explore the most exciting new titles (and remember the classics) at the Barnes & Noble Book Blog. Check out conversations with authors like Jeff VanderMeer and Gary Shteyngart at the B&N Review, and browse write-ups of the best in literary fiction. Come to our Facebook page to weigh in on what it means to be a book nerd. Browse digital deals on the NOOK blog, tweet about books with us,or self-publish your latest novella with NOOK Press. And for those of you looking for support for your NOOK, the NOOK Support Forums will still be here.

We will continue to provide you with books that make you turn pages well past midnight, discover new worlds, and reunite with old friends. And we hope that you’ll continue to tell us how you’re doing, what you’re reading, and what books mean to you.

New User
BigNormWilly
0 Kudos

TRANSFERING FROM COMPUTER TO NOOK

Can I transfer a book from computer to Nook and how do I go about it?  Can I transfere books to my Nook from the Sony library as well as other places and how would I do it,  I am new to the Nook and a real novis on the conputer. 

Inspired Wordsmith
icebike
0 Kudos

Re: TRANSFERING FROM COMPUTER TO NOOK

gqb
Inspired Scribe
gqb
0 Kudos

Doug_Pardee has a link regarding Sony in his signature on his posts.  He posts frequently, so you shouldn't have any trouble finding it.

Inspired Bibliophile
FrogAlum
0 Kudos

BigNormWilly wrote:

Can I transfer a book from computer to Nook and how do I go about it?  Can I transfere books to my Nook from the Sony library as well as other places and how would I do it,  I am new to the Nook and a real novis on the conputer. 

Yes, you can transfer Sony books as long as they are in epub, anything currently downloaded from Sony is in that format.  Make sure your nook is authorized in Adobe Digital Editions then you can just drag the books from the file Sony puts them in to the My documents file on the nook.

After you do that, make sure you go to the My Documents library on your nook and "Check for new content."

I buy from Sony all the time, it's no trouble at all.

New User
napo
0 Kudos

Bought my Nookcolor last week in Glendale CA and brouthe same home to Manila, Philippines.

Now how do I transfer the purchased from my PC (with WI FI) to my Nookcolor?

Thanks

C

Bibliophile
bklvr896
0 Kudos

napo wrote:

Bought my Nookcolor last week in Glendale CA and brouthe same home to Manila, Philippines.

Now how do I transfer the purchased from my PC (with WI FI) to my Nookcolor?

Thanks

C

Connect your NookColor to the WiFi and tap the sync icon.   And also, you're more likely to get better answers if you post your NookColor questions on the NookColor forums.  This is the Nook B&W forum and many folks here won't be able to provide you with any answers you need.

New User
Letty48
0 Kudos

How can I transfer an ebook from my PC to Nook Color

Top Kudoed Authors
User Kudos Count
Users Online
Currently online: 12 members 218 guests
Please welcome our newest community members: