New User
tjane
0 Kudos

Textbook

I cannot open my etextbook. When I click to "Read Now" it tells me "this title is currently not available for download for this application (Download: 2115)". What is that suppose to mean? How do I view my book? It is extremely important for me to be able to view my book, asap!

Correspondent
cinderxhella
0 Kudos

Re: Textbook

Did you download it directly from the nook? If not like if you used your computer instead, it will not open. Unfortunately at this point in time text books that are not found on the device itself can ONLY be read using nook study a free program. They can not be read on nook or nook color. I'm not sure the reasoning behind this but I am hopeful it will be a feature they add in the future!

Frequent Contributor
miggy82
0 Kudos

Re: Textbook

tjane wrote:

I cannot open my etextbook. When I click to "Read Now" it tells me "this title is currently not available for download for this application (Download: 2115)". What is that suppose to mean? How do I view my book? It is extremely important for me to be able to view my book, asap!

eTextbook will only work on a regular computer, download NookStudy on your computer

Top Kudoed Authors
User Kudos Count
Users Online
Currently online:9 members 286 guests
Please welcome our newest community members: