New User
Kreis
0 Kudos

Unable to Download App

I received a Nook color for my birthday, and I purchased the app Angry Birds. I received a confirmation email, and the picture showed up on my library list. It says "Download" under the picture, and whenever I click it an error message says the following:
Unable To Download

This item is not currently available for download to the product you are using.

My wireless internet is working fine and I'm able to access the internet on my Nook. I tried the little spinning sync button in my library with no luck, and I'm not sure what my next step is. Any suggestions? Thank you!

Distinguished Wordsmith
sygram
0 Kudos

Re: Unable to Download App

Welcome to the boards!

You may have better luck getting an answer in the NOOK Color Tech help area;

http://bookclubs.barnesandnoble.com/t5/NOOK-Color-Technical-Support/bd-p/NOOKcolortechnicalsupport

This is the Tech Support for the eink NOOK 1st and 2nd Editions.

Hope you get a resolution to your problem.

Contributor
finns
0 Kudos

I couldn't run any apps on my new Nook Color (I was getting the "Unable to Download..." error too) until I manually installed a software update. I know this thread is old but it's one of the references that turned up in web searches as I tried to figure out the problem. For whatever it's worth, I wrote more about this: Nook Color: Unable to Download Apps.
Distinguished Bibliophile
keriflur
0 Kudos

finns wrote:
I couldn't run any apps on my new Nook Color (I was getting the "Unable to Download..." error too) until I manually installed a software update. I know this thread is old but it's one of the references that turned up in web searches as I tried to figure out the problem. For whatever it's worth, I wrote more about this: Nook Color: Unable to Download Apps.

Pleae see Sygram's post above.  You are in the wrong forum.

Top Kudoed Authors
User Kudos Count
Users Online
Currently online:53 members 478 guests
Please welcome our newest community members: