New User
kmom3
0 Kudos

free ebook won't download into ADE

I'm on a PC. I have ADE for my books to download into my nook. I went through B&N to the free nookbooks and got a few in my library. I hit download and I first saved it into wherever it wanted to put it. I either couldn't find it or ADE couldn't find it. Next I downloaded it and renamed it and saved it to my desktop. It goes into my ADE but when it gets there it says "Document is licensed for another users account"  What does this mean? Normally I am pretty technical but figuring stuff out for the nook is driving me nuts!

Bibliophile
bklvr896
0 Kudos

Re: free ebook won't download into ADE

kmom3 wrote:

I'm on a PC. I have ADE for my books to download into my nook. I went through B&N to the free nookbooks and got a few in my library. I hit download and I first saved it into wherever it wanted to put it. I either couldn't find it or ADE couldn't find it. Next I downloaded it and renamed it and saved it to my desktop. It goes into my ADE but when it gets there it says "Document is licensed for another users account"  What does this mean? Normally I am pretty technical but figuring stuff out for the nook is driving me nuts!

B&N eBooks cannot be read via ADE, ADE currently does not have the necessary programming for the B&N DRM.  

Are you trying to get them to the Nook?  If so, have tried wirelessly on the Nook by tapping check for new content, when connected?

To read them on your PC you need to download Nook for PC sync it to your account.  When you do this, it will download the books automatically.

Top Kudoed Authors
User Kudos Count
Users Online
Currently online:42 members 381 guests
Please welcome our newest community members: