0 Kudos
Accepted Solution

pic question

how do i put a pic on my n1e? thanks
Inspired Contributor
robertVA
0 Kudos

Re: pic question

As a "screensaver" that apears when you haven't turned a page for a while and the reader goes into sleep mode? As the image that appears when the main menu is on the color touch screen? Or do you wnat to be able to flip through a series of images like they are pages in a photo album?

All of these are possible.

Using your own images for the first two involves some simple resizing of the images with a photo editor (some free ones are quite adequate) on a computer and a few file transfers from the computer to the Nook. Screensavers may require the creation of a folder in the Nook's solid state hard drive using the computer and the Nook's cable.

A "book" of photos can be created with an editing program like OpenOffice Write, saved.as a PDF file and transfered to the Nook through the Nook's cable. When I tested this procedure with a small "album" I set the page formating for the document to the size of the reader's screen minus the usual bands that the reader uses to show  the  WiFi signal strength and time at the top and the page number information at  the bottom. I haven't attempted converting the PDF file to any other formats.

Contributor
Da-Tiggy
0 Kudos

Ok very helpful but i did get a pic to my screen saver but it showed up as 'n' did i size it wrong what do i size it as? and can i use a pic as a wallpaper?
Frequent Contributor
LibroAmante
0 Kudos
Contributor
Da-Tiggy
0 Kudos

Tthanks.
Top Kudoed Authors
User Kudos Count
Users Online
Currently online:4 members 493 guests