Frequent Contributor
Randy_Hayes
0 Kudos

Re: 2.05 update is here!

It wasn't for me Alex.  There wasn't a trace of accessible BN content visible.  It was all there, just not visible or accessible.  I say it was all there because a check of the internal memory's capacity demonstrated as much, and I could view the list of apps in the Settings menu.

I did not try removing my SD card during the fiasco, nor did I know about a full shutdown by holding down buttons and so forth.  Wish I could have tried these before I despaired and de-registered.  As I mentioned elsewhere, removing the SD card was necessary in order to get stock background images and avatars to restore when doing a factory reset, at least on my device (16 GB HD+).

Contributor
Pulitzer_Fan
0 Kudos

Just got the update to 2.05. Most of my apps and all my B&N content are gone. Put a power cycle and still in a weird state. I'll do a Factory Reset and see if I can get back to the begining step. Then I'll get to do all the set-up work all over again!

Thanks B&N, thanks...

P.S. - I'll never buy another B&N reader. I loved my original Nook, but Nook HD+ has been a POS. Next time, it's an Android Tablet. I'll never make this mistake again...

Frequent Contributor
Randy_Hayes
0 Kudos

Do you have an SD card in?