Reader 4
lewc
0 Kudos

5ivedom battery app?

5ivedom... i had your battery app loaded on my HD+. I did a reset to factory defaults to troubleshoot some issues and now it looks like the app is not available anymore? Please let us know if this is a temporary glitch.

Thanks

Bibliophile
5ivedom
0 Kudos

Re: 5ivedom battery app?

[ Edited ]

Lewc, there was a problem with the App with alarms with HD and HD+ (something related to Android 4.0 changes). So we have removed it from the store for HD and HD+.

At some point we'll add the HD/HD+ version back. The developer who did the app isn't with us anymore, so unfortunately it isn't a quickfix thing.

If you send me a private message with your email I'll email you when the app is available for HD and HD+ again.

Wordsmith
LectorGS
0 Kudos

I have just checked my carrousel and the battey app icon is still there.  I clicked on it and it opened it.  It still works.  I hope my app does not get erased from my device.  Would it be possible?

Thanks

Lector GS
Bibliophile
5ivedom
0 Kudos

No, App would not get erased.

Also, I just thought of this, anyone who has the ability to sideload apps, and doesn't mind having the app with the alarm not working flaw in it - just send me a private message with your email address. I can email you the app to replace the copy you lost.

Once we do the fix, we'll upload it to the store.