Frequent Contributor
BFH-CA
0 Kudos

ANGRY BIRDS DON'T WORK - ANGRY ME!!

I already lost all my game status once when I got the Nook HD+ because none of it on my Nook Color synched over.  Wasn't happy about that at all. 

And now, with 2.1, NONE of my Angry Birds games open, and according to another poster here somewhere, got them to work after this &^%#$@ update but only by uninstalling and reinstalling but lost ALL THE GAME STATUS!!  Do I really have to go through this again because B&N is so sloppy??

I just don't get the mindset of B&N and their so-called development team. 

Distinguished Scribe
Schwa

Re: ANGRY BIRDS DON'T WORK - ANGRY ME!!

Just move them to cloud and redownload.  No need to reregister entire device.  I had the same AB issue yesterday and this worked for me.

Distinguished Correspondent
celandinehobbit

Yep. Worked for me to. 

Steadily getting used to all the changes and adjusting. Nothing is perfect so I'm taking a positive attitude about the update. Getting mad at BN for something everyone has been clamoring for so long is silly. There are some pretty great things about the update, the others will either be fixed later or I'll live with it. :smileywink:

Frequent Contributor
BFH-CA
0 Kudos

Did that.  Now they load but ALL game status is gone. In ALL SIX OF THEM!!!!

Schwa wrote:

Just move them to cloud and redownload.  No need to reregister entire device.  I had the same AB issue yesterday and this worked for me.

Bibliophile
5ivedom

Well, let's look on the bright side.

Now you can get them from Play Store and there is option to 'Save App Data Backup'. So you can use that in Settings to ensure you won't lose game progress in future.

Also most of them are free on Play Store, if my understanding is correct.