Reader 4
knittingforalyssa
0 Kudos
Accepted Solution

App Help after Update

I had purchased (paid for) the App. 'Words With Friends' (not the free one) many, many months ago.  After the Google Update to my HD, I got some sort of message that said they were reinstalling the apps from the Google Store and that if I wanted to reinstall the original Nook version I could redownload it from the Cloud.  I may have accidentally clicked okay as a ton of messages were popping up and syncing messages were popping up after the update saying everything under the sun was being added and re-synced and this and that was improved.  

I searched my library for Words With Friends and I find the non-free version with the little green n in the corner, but I don't know how to get it out of the Cloud or reactivate it.  When I click open it just takes me back to the free version.  I'm afraid to delete the free version because I don't want to accidentally delete the paid for version in case they merged or something.  

Thanks for your help.   

Distinguished Scribe
NookGardener

Re: App Help after Update

Have you checked your profile to see if the paid for version is there and checked? Just a thought.

Bibliophile
5ivedom

1) Archive the Free Version. Move it to CLoud. Don't delete it.

2) Now Unarchive the Paid version.

3) Make sure the verison you got isn't from Google Play Store (the free one you say is already there). That's the only reason the paid one wouldn't download. Because if Paid and Free were both from Nook Store - they it would download without problems.

Reader 4
knittingforalyssa
0 Kudos

Thank you. I actually figured this out yesterday while trying to figure it out. It worked. Thank you!