Contributor
MINPINROSIE
0 Kudos

BLUETOOTH MUSIC IN VEHICLE

So thinking of HD+ and was wondering if you have music files on HD+ and have bluetooth on the HD+ as is advertised can you play your music through bluetooth in your car.  This would be just like I can play through the vehicle from my Android phone music files.  Can you create a music playlist on the HD+?  Thx for any input!

Bibliophile
5ivedom
0 Kudos

Re: BLUETOOTH MUSIC IN VEHICLE

MinPinRosie,

HD+ supports Bluetooth and pairing with another device. So in theory it should work.

However, I would check with B&N and actually make sure it will.

Also you have a 15 day return period.

Reader 4
iTechGeezer

I have a 2010 Ford Fusion with a Sony "Sync" stereo system. My Nook HD+ works great over Bluetooth in my car.
Distinguished Bibliophile
patgolfneb
0 Kudos

I have paired my HD+ successfully with my 2011 Mazda, stock system.

Contributor
MINPINROSIE
0 Kudos

I have not succeeded in pairing Nook HD with my 2012 Lexus. Has anyone had success and if so can you give advice and/or instructions.
Distinguished Bibliophile
patgolfneb
0 Kudos

Your lexus owners manual should have the proceedure. Generally you have to have your auto in visible pairing mode and provide a name for the device. Usually there is a button with the bluetooth symbol on your steering wheel or stereo stack, some cares make you go through menus on a lcd screen nowdays. More often your car voice prompts you through the process.When your car is ready and you are in nook settings, wireless and bluetooth, press the search for devices, the words themselves, in the upper right hand corner of your nook screen, when prompted enter the code.

en push the search for devices in the upper right corner of your nook. Usually a code 0000 is common must be entered from the nook to pair the devices