Correspondent
Toller
0 Kudos

Calendar App

There is a calendar app on my new Nook HD+. It's a green square with the date page of "31".

However, there are no directions on how to use it. I wouldn't worry about it except that the first thing it does is ask me to set up an "account." An account with whom.....B&N? Should the password be the same thing as I use to access my account with B&N or my email accounrt or....?

The User Guide is no help and there's no "Help" screen. In addition, if I were to use to continue to use the Fliq calendar that I bought for the NC, I don't have the option of deleting this one.

Thanks

Eric

Bibliophile
bklvr896
0 Kudos

Re: Calendar App

Toller wrote:

There is a calendar app on my new Nook HD+. It's a green square with the date page of "31".

However, there are no directions on how to use it. I wouldn't worry about it except that the first thing it does is ask me to set up an "account." An account with whom.....B&N? Should the password be the same thing as I use to access my account with B&N or my email accounrt or....?

The User Guide is no help and there's no "Help" screen. In addition, if I were to use to continue to use the Fliq calendar that I bought for the NC, I don't have the option of deleting this one.

Thanks

Eric

It's probably the Google calendar and you would need to set up a Google account.  Not completely sure about  that but my HD is upstairs, ill check next time I go upstairs.

Distinguished Scribe
NookGardener

Toller wrote:

Thanks

Eric

If you dont want to see a "stock" app, go up to Profiles, Edit, select Manage Content, then make sure any apps you dont want to use are "uncheckef." Then you wont see them anymore.

Correspondent
Toller
0 Kudos

Thanks Mr. NG

The instructions on removing unneeded apps was right on target.

Eric