Wordsmith
2noelle
0 Kudos
Accepted Solution

Digital Support

Some of you are aware that I'm having major issues, with Barnes and Noble, regarding gift card issues. Has anyone every had any luck writing/speaking to someone within the company, who can expedite problems. I'm getting no where with the CS agents I call and write to. Please forward any information to me, please. I want you all to know, that I would rather be doing other things with my time, like reading and enjoying my Nook, but this issue has got to stop, I should be able to shop in confidence and have issue resolved in a timely manner when things go wrong. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Distinguished Correspondent
junonia-shell

Re: Digital Support

2noelle, try sending a pm to the forum administrator, BN_AlexG, and see if he can look into your problem for you. I know that 2 times in the past, I did this and he helped me out. :smileywink:

Wordsmith
2noelle
0 Kudos

Thank you, I will give that a try :smileyhappy:

Bibliophile
5ivedom

2noelle, Alex should be able to help.

Also look for B&N support on twitter. And on facebook. Those I've heard respond quickly.

Wordsmith
2noelle
0 Kudos

Thanks, 5ivedom, I did contact Alex and within a few hours the money was placed back on the gift card; not sure who to thank for that, either Alex or my persistance.  Anyhow, it will be a looog time before I purchase anything else.  I will eventually drain the gift cards and if I ever purchase anything else, it will be billed to the credit card on file, if they overcharge me on that, I do have recourse through my credit card issuer.

My overall feeling of B&N has definitely gone down hill during this debacle, I truly feel the company isn't really trying to fix their mess ups, with the Nook itself ,or any other issues that arise. I'm not asking for anyone to jump on this bandwagon, but I think I'm just being honest about how they handle things.  The Nook HD+ is my last B&N product, sorry to say that since I've been in their corner for a very long time.  I've moved on now, back to enjoying the forums and trying to move on :smileyhappy:

Bibliophile
5ivedom
0 Kudos

2noelle, you can thank Alex for that. Very good work from Alex, as always.

I'm sorry to hear it'll be your last Nook and I understand your perspective. Some of the recent decisions have been puzzling and it's tough to understand. Perhaps (at least it seems to me) the Nook Team has more on its hands than it can handle. It must be an insane amount of work to make devices, make software (or coordinate with the team making it), handle things like movie studio negotiations, run an app store, etc.