Inspired Correspondent
campyrs

For those who hate Google Chrome. there is another option

I found Firefox mobile browser in the Google apps area. As far as I can see, it's easier to see than chrome AND it imports your bookmarks. It is a viable option....
Bibliophile
5ivedom
0 Kudos

Re: For those who hate Google Chrome. there is another option

Thanks Campyrs. You're a lifesaver.

Inspired Contributor
wallacegal

Dolphin does flash and it's probably the most stable of all the browsers on Play. Chrome is not the only thing you can run on your HD+ now that you have hundreds of thousands of apps at your fingertips in Play. I don't care for Chrome. I use Dolphin almost exclusively and Firefox once in awhile. You just need to find the right browser that will work for you now.

And FWIW, most browsers have the ability to back up bookmarks to the cloud. If you don't now, you need to.

Inspired Bibliophile
compulsivereaderTX

There also lots of add ons available for Dolphin in the Google apps store. They add a lot of functionality to the browser such as converting web pages to pdf, screen/article save, etc, depending on what you need. I think there were about 20 of them listed. I personally never liked the stock browser either and chrome doesn't seem any better. Considering the problems we've had in the past with updates, if a crappy browser with lots of doable alternatives is the worst of it, we're in pretty good shape.