New User
Beto82
0 Kudos
Accepted Solution

How to Exit Nook the reader without hitting the n.

So I am a little confuse that the majority of the apps have a back button in order to exit the app but how do I exit the reader on the Nook HD+? It seems the only way is by clicking on the n. Sometimes I just want to go directly back to the library instead of home. I know its a minor inconvience but there are time when I go back between many books as I am going through references and it gets a bit annoying to keep going back to the home screen.

Distinguished Scribe
NookGardener
0 Kudos

Re: How to Exit Nook the reader without hitting the n.

Try tapping the Quick Drawer (two boxes) in lower right corner. Will give you access to items you have opened  recently. 

If the boxes arent there, go to Settings→ Applications→Home → and check Show My Recent Drawer.

Distinguished Scribe
NookGardener
0 Kudos

You might need to tap the notifications icon (top middle) to be able to see the QuickDrawer boxes.

Correspondent
DonMN
0 Kudos

If you connect a mouse or keyboard, you can use the back button or key.  This will take you back even though the back arrow is not on the screen. 

New User
Beto82
0 Kudos

Thank you that is a good suggestion but in my case I won't have a keyboard or mouse so it wouldn't work. But good to know if I do decide to get one.

New User
Beto82
0 Kudos

[ Edited ]

Thanks using that drawer works for me.